Just installed the new bilsteins! on the rhino

Started by r6realtor, January 30, 2008, 08:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r6realtor

Haven't had a chance to really try them on anything serious yet but I can feel a huge difference already!


2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Muddbuggy

GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

r6realtor

2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Mudneck

Whats that tow ring on the back for?  ::)To tow it out of the gargae? :o

HA!~

I crack myself up! ;D

Nice rig. I wish I could keep mine that clean! :(
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

Hands down, Thats the nicest Rhino I've ever seen.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on February 01, 2008, 06:05:57 AM
Hands down, Thats the nicest Rhino I've ever seen.

   Mike is used to big grey ones, so a red Rhino really excites him...and it doesnt even have a Horn.

Very Nice!!!

koh0001

2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com