MUDFEST question

Started by MudMan, February 06, 2008, 10:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MudMan

The mudfest in Okeechobee this weekend.......will they let me in if I have my dog with me ?
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

trey82

Put a wig on your dog and have it sit in the front seat and say its your wife.
Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six

MudMan

so is that a no ? I don't know the rules there.
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

Mudneck

There will be plenty of dogs there. Most stand on 2 legs :D
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

94Hardbody4x4

They dont allow dogs. I've seen some people sneak them in but I know they are not allowed. Way too much of a liability.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com