I feel bad...

Started by Young Gun, February 03, 2008, 11:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young Gun

...that the Giants are gonna get an ass whoopin from the Pats >:D

1st: 3-7 Pats ;D
2nd:
3rd:
4th:
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

dgt714

It ain`t over til it`s over! Sorry about patriots luck :ThumbsDown.gif :ThumbsDown.gif.

Ida_Mann

what, is there some game today?

go Gators.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

snowmanzz13

me and my dad made that smae comment today Ida lol

my dad works for comcast, an hes boss sent him an e-mail saying to make sure all of his guys are on call for the super bowl just in case something is to happen, my dad replied to this e-mail saying when's the super bowl and who's playin lol that was last week, i wissh i stil had the e-mail as he forwarded it to me and i told him i had no idea and i had to look it up lol

oh well hope you guys like your games,

GO BUCKEYES!
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

Young Gun

Boy, its getting tense in the last quarter ???
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Young Gun

10-14 Pats w/ about 2:30 left on the clock :Y
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Muddbuggy

the fat lady is clearing her throat right now........GO GIANTS!!!! :P
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

AintSkeered

#9
Now, EVERYONE knows what an accomplishment the 1972 Dolphins season was! The 2007 Patriots are 18-1 runner-ups and no one will remember this by the end of next season.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Fox17

Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 04, 2008, 01:04:15 AM
what, is there some game today?

go Gators.

Id@

good man. there was some game on but i guess its not important. i mean the season ended jan. 7th.

dgt714

Well it`s over, and it looks like some one needs to eat crow pie.the final 17 to 14 Giants
Quote from: REBEL on February 03, 2008, 11:33:16 PM
...that the Giants are gonna get an ass whoopin from the Pats >:D

1st: 3-7 Pats ;D
2nd:
3rd:
4th:

Slick89

Go Giants!!! thats all i have to say
2005 Honda Rubicon 500 4x4 with 27in Mud Bugs
Snorkeled 1987 Honda Fourtrax 250 2x4

[url="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593"]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593[/url]

1FasterBlaster

  I was watching the Wire on HBO!! Did I miss anything?

Turboderf

Quote from: REBEL on February 03, 2008, 11:33:16 PM
...that the Giants are gonna get an ass whoopin from the Pats >:D

1st: 3-7 Pats ;D
2nd:
3rd:
4th:
what happen to the pats

budman

How about Belecheat leaving before the game was over...What a tool....
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

duroc825

Awwww,  :'( poor little pretty boy Brady sure got dirty from all them sacks huh?

klutchbuster400

#17
Quote from: budman on February 04, 2008, 01:22:56 PM
How about Belecheat leaving before the game was over...What a tool....
That was the most unprofesional thing I've ever seen. He forgot what an accomploshment the Patriots had winning 18 straight. He should be happy that the pats almost had a perfect season, not walk out on them during an imminent loss.

ScooterB

Quote from: budman on February 04, 2008, 01:22:56 PM
How about Belecheat leaving before the game was over...What a tool....

What a NO Class move......just what I would expect from Belacheat..
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

qt314nfla

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on February 04, 2008, 03:31:24 PM
Quote from: budman on February 04, 2008, 01:22:56 PM
How about Belecheat leaving before the game was over...What a tool....
That was the most unprofesional thing I've ever seen. He forgot what an accomploshment the Patriots had winning 18 straight. He should be happy that the pats almost had a perfect season, not walk out on them during an imminent loss.

That no class unprofessional attitude seems to be more prevalent of northeasterners.  Sorry if you're from that region of the country.  Not all but most up there seem to have bad attitudes.  Which is why I didn't care either way which team won.  Don't care much for the majority of the ppl from their cities or states.  More ppl w/ too much negativity and bad attitudes.  They may have great teams, but beauty in ppl is on the inside and I just don't see it from that part of our county. 

Go Gators!

renmus

maybe I was just sleepy, but I know that I saw him cross the field to congratulate the winners.  Confusion seemed to reign on the field with :01 left on the clock.  Was he supposed to plan a big play to cause a win with that :01 left?  I didnt care who won, I just watched the commercials.

big-daddy

#21
He could have sack the QB made him fumble and ran to score a TD?


Hahahahaha Miami Dolphin hater.........STILL the only team that goes undefended to win the super bowl.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

greenmachine

Quote from: renmus on February 04, 2008, 03:50:34 PM
maybe I was just sleepy, but I know that I saw him cross the field to congratulate the winners.  Confusion seemed to reign on the field with :01 left on the clock.  Was he supposed to plan a big play to cause a win with that :01 left?  I didnt care who won, I just watched the commercials.
Uh no, but his team didnt run away like his sorry azz did. It is about to hit the fan when they find out just how bad they have been cheating. And he knows it, thats why he ran like a loser.

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: big-daddy on February 04, 2008, 04:45:51 PM
He could have sack the QB made him fumble and ran to score a TD?


Hahahahaha Miami Dolphin hater.........STILL the only team that goes undefended to win the super bowl.


You said it Big D. This was huge for Dolphin fans. It made my weekend that's for sure. The best part for me was watching the coach have to do an interview after the game.You could tell by his conduct and short responses that he definately did not want to do it but due to contractual agreements he had no choice. That was great. Him not coming back onto the field for the final play was exactly what I expected. That proved without a shadow of a doubt what most people already knew.He has zero class and his arrogance/ego control him. Did you see Bruschi and Seau already celebrating the victory after New England scored in the fourth? It was great to see the mighty Pats fall. Ladies and gentleman,still undefeated,still perfect,still the best NFL team ever put together,THE MIAMI DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta love it. ;D

renmus

OK, I admit it, I am happy that the Dolphins are STILL have the ONLY UNDEFEATED season.  ;D

budman

#25
I would like to apologize to all the New England fans I may have pissed off from accusing the Pats of running up the score on their opponents... I am glad they had the class to not run up the score against the Giants... >:D
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

MudMan

I'll be the first one to admit I was rooting for the Giants all the way.....mostly because I am a Dolphins fan.....but I don't think what Belichek did was poor class.....he did in fact go across the field and congratulate the Giants coach....and if you were paying attention he didn't just give him a quick handshake and turn away....he gave him a hug, said a few words to him, and then went to the locker room.  From the looks of things they weren't going to be able to run the last play and maybe it actually shows a little class that he was in a way throwing in the white towel and not worrying about the last play with :01 left which everyone knows nothing is going to happen.....even if by some miracle of god the center or Eli fumble the ball, the most likely person to pick it up on the Patriots would be some huge lineman who is going to get run down and tackled anyway if he even got the chance to go anywhere.  I know yall hate Belichek but I think yall missed the boat on this one.  Anyways GO GIANTS, GO DOLPHINS......im happy. 
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

atvrob

jake scott rules,ha.for my old dolphin fans

Ida_Mann

Quote from: QT314 on February 04, 2008, 03:44:06 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on February 04, 2008, 03:31:24 PM
Quote from: budman on February 04, 2008, 01:22:56 PM
How about Belecheat leaving before the game was over...What a tool....
That was the most unprofesional thing I've ever seen. He forgot what an accomploshment the Patriots had winning 18 straight. He should be happy that the pats almost had a perfect season, not walk out on them during an imminent loss.

That no class unprofessional attitude seems to be more prevalent of northeasterners.  Sorry if you're from that region of the country.  Not all but most up there seem to have bad attitudes.  Which is why I didn't care either way which team won.  Don't care much for the majority of the ppl from their cities or states.  More ppl w/ too much negativity and bad attitudes.  They may have great teams, but beauty in ppl is on the inside and I just don't see it from that part of our county. 

Go Gators!

how did you know my ex-wife is from New Jersey ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Slick89

I always knew that if you put pressure on Brady that he wouldn't be as perfect as alot of ppl thought he was. Chargers put pressure on him but when he made mistakes they could not capitalize from it. Gaints went in there held there ground and when it came time to make the plays they did and thats why they are  SUPERBOWL XLII CHAMPIONS!!!!
2005 Honda Rubicon 500 4x4 with 27in Mud Bugs
Snorkeled 1987 Honda Fourtrax 250 2x4

[url="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593"]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593[/url]

Fox17

Quote from: QT314 on February 04, 2008, 03:44:06 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on February 04, 2008, 03:31:24 PM
Quote from: budman on February 04, 2008, 01:22:56 PM
How about Belecheat leaving before the game was over...What a tool....
That was the most unprofesional thing I've ever seen. He forgot what an accomploshment the Patriots had winning 18 straight. He should be happy that the pats almost had a perfect season, not walk out on them during an imminent loss.

That no class unprofessional attitude seems to be more prevalent of northeasterners.  Sorry if you're from that region of the country.  Not all but most up there seem to have bad attitudes.  Which is why I didn't care either way which team won.  Don't care much for the majority of the ppl from their cities or states.  More ppl w/ too much negativity and bad attitudes.  They may have great teams, but beauty in ppl is on the inside and I just don't see it from that part of our county. 

Go Gators!

didnt know you were a Gator.