About time.

Started by klutchbuster400, February 03, 2008, 12:35:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

My father put the egnine back together, and in the bike really freaking fast, So we decided to head out to holeylands for a good break in. I wanted to give the quad one hell of a cleaning after the some what muddy area, and that weak suzuki frame curse finaly caught up =[


This crack goes in almost a complete circle around the tubing.



One of the few smaller crackes on the lower frame.

~Demon_Boy250X~

Eww is that rust? lol jk you see Honda's don't do this cracking stuff.  ;D
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

KD 428

Ouch.....Would be a good time to powder coat that frame when its off. On atvriders there is this place I thinks its bk performance, and the guy powdercoats your frame, repairs any cracks and will gusset it for you. He does a lot of good work. Actually heres a link-
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?s=10e090a4a2c7de97441de42a1b639e90&forumid=62
HONDA CRF450R

klutchbuster400

Quote from: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on February 03, 2008, 01:41:13 AM
Eww is that rust? lol jk you see Honda's don't do this cracking stuff.  ;D
That's why you had to JB weld half of Danny's case right?





Kd- I already tried with the powerder coating thing when the engine was out the first time. Dad said I dont NEED it so dont waste money on it.

Young Gun

That crack is wicked.

On another note, the grey Z looks good with that graphics set.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on February 03, 2008, 01:41:13 AM
Eww is that rust? lol jk you see Honda's don't do this cracking stuff.  ;D

I've had Turboderf weld my 450R frame in 5 spots. They all crack if you ride them hard and keep it for a long time.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

~Demon_Boy250X~

Jesse? ride hard? Long time? Hahahahahah j.k. lol and hey don't back him up!!! what you do is... you lie to him lol
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Miami450R

See Jess.

I bet it started cracking the time we rode together at seminole.
You just couldnt keep up.






OH look a battery !!

Oh look a seat!! lmao



*inside joke.






Weight reduction
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

1FasterBlaster

 LOL, I remember seeing a Battery someone ditched because they thought it would make their bike lighter!! And if you stop casing jumps like me, you won't crack your frame...or your ego!!

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

Bare Performance Gusset kit.


I cracked my frame many of times, then i welded this kit in, and i swear by it. One of the best long term investments you can do.
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: Team Alba Z400 Rider 43 on February 04, 2008, 04:37:19 PM
Bare Performance Gusset kit.


I cracked my frame many of times, then i welded this kit in, and i swear by it. One of the best long term investments you can do.

I have a Bare kit on my frame. All it does is move the crack to a different area. If I had to do it over again I wouldn't have bought the gussett kit. Maybe the Z400 kit is better than the one for my 450R.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

klutchbuster400

I have the bare kit, It doesn't protect the area where my frame cracked.

1FasterBlaster

  I had the Gusset kit also. Instead of the lower frame, it cracked where the frame meets the steering stem.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com