No Trailer Needed???

Started by Gato, February 03, 2008, 06:04:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gato

We were riding by the race track and this contraption or an idea shows up I had to get it on film and video it was funny as hell


VIDEO
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

686RAPTOR

wow thats crazy. the funny thing is after i saw your picture i look at your location and it says HIALEAH then it all made sense to me.

eldiablo64

that looks like a good way to burn up a rear carrier bearing
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

predatorracer8

thats why the tries look bald and the thing sounds like a rusty trumbone.

Young Gun

Lmao, thats bloody brilliant old chaps!
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Gato

Quote from: 686RAPTOR on February 03, 2008, 06:17:44 AM
wow thats crazy. the funny thing is after i saw your picture i look at your location and it says HIALEAH then it all made sense to me.
I am in Hialeah but that was in Homestead
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Ida_Mann

wonder how many rear tires they have gone through with that stolen quad.

I say stolen because I can't imagine any sane person doing that to their own quad.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 04, 2008, 01:06:31 AM
wonder how many rear tires they have gone through with that stolen quad.

I say stolen because I can't imagine any sane person doing that to their own quad.

Id@

Most of them ride on the pavement all the time anyway. All they do is ride wheelies and drag race on the asphalt.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

~Demon_Boy250X~

Was that at the Hump? lol and i bet hes running around his 3rd or 4th set of tires.
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Gato

stolen maybe but he had reg on it and yes he was practicing wheelies all day lol
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1