plant bamboo

Started by rejotan, December 29, 2007, 03:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chillinthemost

Thats not true, I didn't say that. He may be a nice person...........for an azzhole.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Mudneck

Quote from: bushwacker on January 30, 2008, 12:16:32 AM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 30, 2008, 12:03:13 AM
Sbripple, I cant stand it anymore. You are an azzhole. Anyone take the time to look at any of this azzholes post and they are all BS shizit stiring nonsense.
  Go away, nobody here wants your BS.

HEHE you said sbribble is an not a very nice person! HA!~

I have been moderated...thanks guys for keeping me clean :-*
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Islandbreeze07

Quote from: yfz122 on January 29, 2008, 12:53:40 AM
What difference does it make what kind of quad it is? My last utility did about 70 mph. I rode it like a sport bike. Doughnuts, wheelies, jumps and everything else.

Excellent point!! I commend Ed for taking action due to a 4 yr old child almost getting hurt. I guess, after having my own two little ones, I can't support any kids getting hurt, or even dead.

IT'S NOT THE BIKES----IT'S THE PEOPLE WHO RIDE THAT RUINS THE SPORT AT TIMES WHEN WE GET SOME NITWITS MIXED IN WITH THE GENERAL RIDING GROUP AT ANY TIME!!!!
[url="http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber"]http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber[/url]
[url="http://iboplus.com/KGraber"]http://iboplus.com/KGraber[/url]

Life is like a farm, you gotta get up early to do the chores

sbripple

agreed island breeze.It is that simple.

greenmachine

Quote from: sbripple on January 25, 2008, 12:21:11 PM
I am happy ed made this decision.I do not enjoy riding with the go fast machines.They are too loud and are only made to go fast.They dont mix well with others that are not into racing and I think ed has made a decision to try to survive in a sue happy world.Underhills will be a much better place for this change.Cant wait to ride with out lookin out for the racers.
Funny you agree with island breeze, but in your earlier post you generalize "go fast machines" & "racers" with the sport quads that your idol "mr.underhill" has banned. Then say "Underhills will be a much better place".

You must be a democrat & plan to vote for Billary........another flip flopper.
Are you drunk when you post one here? ???

I am totally in agreement with Chillinthemost on his assesment of sbripple! He is like a fly, always stirring his nose in the shiz! Hey maybe that is why he doesnt notice the sewage & the flies at underhills. :o

Ida_Mann

Quote from: big-daddy on January 29, 2008, 07:36:20 PM
uummmm, has a norm....... people the has both , normally swing both ways too!  ;) 

HEY, I have never voted for a demoncrat ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

sbripple

#81
ok  i see how you guys are