Leatt Device-IT WORKS! ! ! ! !

Started by Gunnslinger, February 01, 2008, 10:03:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunnslinger

Hey everyone,
      Toby here,i just wanted to get on here and address the couple of accidents we have had recently(Alan Molony,Samantha Cheetham.....and ect.).including Jake this year we have had some very close calls and i have witnessed them and have had doctors as well as riders and onlookers notice that this device has done more in these last 3 crashes then anything else.Everyone should have one on them when they ride,this device has made the difference more than once as to serious and not so serious injury.This device is expensive,but,is the same price for everyone-Nobody gets a discount-You need to call WFO Kawasaki,Pasco County Cycles and Trick Threadz to get one and put on your rider-It will save Their LIFE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 

The Leatt Club-youth or adult size-399.99
The Leatt Sport-youth or adult-599.99
Leatt Pro-youth or adult-999.99

the difference is the carbon fiber and weight( the club is the most affordable and has worked everytime!!!!)

      I know this item is expensive but when you think about eveything else you buy that might not be as important
that is the same price it is not a hard desicion.I am pushing for this to be mandatory for next year's SSQSA and it should be as mandatory at every track as the helmet and killswitch are !
    If anyone has any questions about fitting or anything else about the LEATT call me-7274589403


Ambulance ride-5000.00
medical expense-10000.00 ++++++
LEATT DEVICE-500.00

Your rider walking off the track-P R I C E L E S S ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

thanks for letting me vent and Ramble,
Toby
#53'dad


trx#9

You can't mandate them unless you want 50 riders at each event.  ;)
I have a built in one, its called a 18 and a half inch thick neck. 8)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

backinsaddle

I couldn't agree more.  I just purchased 2 for my kids, and when funds allow, 2 for my wife and I.  I can't justify in my head spending any money on improvements/go-fast parts for my quad, but yet not spend the money on possibly saving a life...

TRX450R_Racer

I think it would be more necessary for MX than XC racing.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

53yfz450

i will tell you guys something when i used to ride i used to get horrible neck pain... after wearing this i have not had pain in my neck. not to mention its saved my neck as many of you seen my wreck at live oak. i will not ride with out one ever again!! to me its just as important as a helmet
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

racingbroke

I said it in another thread.  It works.  Sam will never ride without it - not by my choice but hers.  She knows what it did for her in this recent accident and will be happy to tell you her experience.


Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team

lugnuts

I have never understood how someone could spend over 10k in there quads in go fast parts and engine work and only spend 65-100.00 on a helmet and they dont want to spend any more money to save there neck or brain I guess the term goes STUPID HURTS...



just my .02

steve

p.s I would love to see every major body in atv racing make the leatt a must have or you dont race!
2004 raptor 660r 
2006 lt80 daughter's
2006 kfx80 son's
2006 ltz 400
My son Tyler #191 on his 2006 drr 70
2010 sponsor's Modded Motorsports,East cost performance,sky power sports,lost creek cycles,vp gas,V&M racing,NBS performance,falicon,the nales family tom lisa and tc
www.moddedmotorsports.com

Hondarider22

after having my wreck at sunshine it is just more proof that this brace works, if i hadnt had it on i would still be in the hospital with alot more things to worry about then just a fractured vertebre...i wont get on the track without it on anymore...you cant put a price on your neck IMO


predatorracer8

Quote from: MolonyLTR_19 on February 02, 2008, 06:07:16 PM
after having my wreck at sunshine it is just more proof that this brace works, if i hadnt had it on i would still be in the hospital with alot more things to worry about then just a fractured vertebre...i wont get on the track without it on anymore...you cant put a price on your neck IMO



i wil be getting one shortly

CountryBoy

I just used one the other night and loved it, so were goin to get one very soon.
_*Modded Motorsports*_
       (727)432-0270

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/TCNales
www.GandGracing.com

*Thanks to my Sponsors*
M&M Racing
SKY Powersports
AC Racing
Scott USA
PowerMadd
Gaerne

Hondarider22

Quote from: CountryBoy on February 03, 2008, 07:01:35 PM
I just used one the other night and loved it, so were goin to get one very soon.

ya i bet u looked good with those molony 19 graphics on it lol takin 1st with my brace..maybe it will give me some good luck when i get back  :P

CountryBoy

Ill be getting that other piece from Jake that goes on the back of the Liet so it fits me better. Your so huge that it doesnt fit me. Lol!! :D
_*Modded Motorsports*_
       (727)432-0270

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/TCNales
www.GandGracing.com

*Thanks to my Sponsors*
M&M Racing
SKY Powersports
AC Racing
Scott USA
PowerMadd
Gaerne

atvrob


RTR_380/450R

I know I wish I had one. Its going to be a year in 2 months since I monkey'd my neck up. After surgery, physical therapy, and eternal neck pain, I will be adding one to my comeback!!
jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

#21yfz

The Leatt's not even that expensive..$400...big deal..a helmets gonna run you around 250,give or take, and i dont see anyone complain when it comes to buying a helmet.if you can afford to buy race/aftermarket parts for your bike, why dont you buy aftermarket parts for your body and safety?
i bought one..and cant wait to ride with it

310R_Dude

Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

#3 LTR450

Looks like it would work the same to me, would like to see a back view posted.And the price is right.

ltr450qr

EVS is a great company w/ great products IMO. Hunter and I both use one and in the last 2 SSQSA races our closed cell foam collars performed perfectly. We were both ejected from our quads and both landed on our heads. I was considering the Leatt for Hunter but not for me. I have 2 dessimated discs in my neck and can not afford the space that the Leatt device provides between the helmet and the device itself. The new EVS collar looks like a nice comprimise between the 2!
John W. Holliday #68
Hunter N. Holliday #1

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com