Will these tires fit my F250?

Started by Fox17, January 31, 2008, 03:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fox17

I found a set of used 315-75-16 for sale that I am gonna go get tomorrow if theyll fit a stock F250. I think its stock anyway. It sits high in the front though so I think it might be leveled (got it used). But, will that size even come close to fitting?



My truck is a 01 F250 4X4 with 305-70-16s on it now. They work fine. No problems at all. The guy that has them said that he had to trim a little off the plastic on the front bumper of his truck but other than that, he said that they work great. They are Toyo M/Ts and my truck also has the gas V8 (less weight on the front).

rtracey

Thry will fit fine ran the same set up on mine until I moved up to an 05.

Chillinthemost

The key to them fitting on a stock truck is the wheels. Stock width and offset you can probably get away with it. On a 10 in. aftermarket wheel you are going to hit.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Mars

315 is a bit wide for the stock rim. You need to check the actual tire dimensions. 315/70/16 BFG for example will not fit a stock 4x4 F250.
04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.

Chillinthemost

Quote from: Mars on February 01, 2008, 01:57:41 AM
315 is a bit wide for the stock rim. You need to check the actual tire dimensions. 315/70/16 BFG for example will not fit a stock 4x4 F250.
That is true, its on the narrow side but I see it all the time. Not on my truck though ;D.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Mudneck

Quote from: Fox17 on January 31, 2008, 03:40:43 AM
I found a set of used 315-75-16 for sale that I am gonna go get tomorrow if theyll fit a stock F250. I think its stock anyway. It sits high in the front though so I think it might be leveled (got it used). But, will that size even come close to fitting?



My truck is a 01 F250 4X4 with 305-70-16s on it now. They work fine. No problems at all. The guy that has them said that he had to trim a little off the plastic on the front bumper of his truck but other than that, he said that they work great. They are Toyo M/Ts and my truck also has the gas V8 (less weight on the front).
;D
http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

dj_pizzim

Quote from: Fox17 on January 31, 2008, 03:40:43 AM
I found a set of used 315-75-16 for sale that I am gonna go get tomorrow if theyll fit a stock F250. I think its stock anyway. It sits high in the front though so I think it might be leveled (got it used). But, will that size even come close to fitting?



My truck is a 01 F250 4X4 with 305-70-16s on it now. They work fine. No problems at all. The guy that has them said that he had to trim a little off the plastic on the front bumper of his truck but other than that, he said that they work great. They are Toyo M/Ts and my truck also has the gas V8 (less weight on the front).


yes
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

backwoods boy

go for it dude those are bad arse tires the buckshots rubbed so bad on my mazda it broke the stock front bumper off ['while i was flexing it] but it could tear up a mudhole :drive.gif
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING