Jena Fl - Near Steinhatchee

Started by CEC, February 12, 2008, 11:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CEC

I Have A Regulations Summary For Big Bend Wildlife Area, The Jena Unit, It Says That " No Motor Vehicle Shall Be Operated On Any Wildlife Management Area That Has Been Desigated As Closed To Vehicular Traffic. Motorcycles & ATVs May Be Operated On Roads Open To Other Motor Vehicles"

Has Anybody Ridden in This area, Thanks CEC
2001 EZ GO LIFTED 5 INCHES ON 22'S
04 400 EX
04 400 EX
05 Terminator 50
06 Polaris Pred. 90
99 Kaw. KX 100

Ida_Mann

nope, but that might be kinda cool to be able to ride on the roads.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

CEC

I Googled The Area And It's All Dirt Roads But One And I Was Thinking There Might Be Trails Off Of The Dirt Roads. According To The Map You Can Ride Along The Gulf. My Cousin Has Property Right There But He Doesn't Ride So He Doesn't Know Alot About Trails And The Legal Stats. Of It
2001 EZ GO LIFTED 5 INCHES ON 22'S
04 400 EX
04 400 EX
05 Terminator 50
06 Polaris Pred. 90
99 Kaw. KX 100