Sprint Sucks

Started by shirah86, January 29, 2008, 01:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shirah86

I bought my girlfriend a new sprint wireless usb card for her new laptop for christmas hardly could get it to work at the house worked decent everywhere else well i took it back 2 weeks ago before my 30 days were up to try it out and see if i like it, everything went smooth returning it, they told me since i had lost my receipt they couldnt refund me in cash and that a check would arrive in 2 weeks and another would come 2 weeks later with my deposit, i opened my mail yesterday from sprint and ive got a bill for $194 i called sprint they said they never received my card back and that my account was still active and they argued with me saying i had a phone instead of a wireless card, i swear no matter who i talked to with sprint they said they couldnt help me they kept passing me on to someone else, so i called the store and at about that time i wasnt being my normal sweet self, the guy told me that i would have had to call and cancel in myself after i returned it, which is bull$hit i even asked the chick when i returned it if that was all i needed to do and everything went good until yesterday, sorry for ramblin on just a little pissed off at the moment ive found all my receipts and even the one for the return, so after lunch well see what happens i swear to god im not comin outta the mall without cash

1FasterBlaster

  That's why I have AT&T.

AmericanRobster

Damn that sucks. One time I ordered a new phone and plan from Nextel and they messed up and I was on the phone getting transfered and transfered for 5 hours until I got it resolved. Finnally, they called me back 2 days later and said keep the phone and we will give you 1 month free service.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

gtnwood

Hands down the worst customer service anywhere ever, Sprint/Nextel >:(
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

AmericanRobster

Quote from: gtnwood on January 29, 2008, 09:16:58 PM
Hands down the worst customer service anywhere ever, Sprint/Nextel >:(

I'm sure glad that I don't have to deal with them every month when I get my bill.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com