Main Menu

Blaster Bog

Started by Yamaha72, April 11, 2005, 10:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yamaha72

When I start my 2001 blaster up it idles fine, and runs good, as soon as it is warmed up everytime i let go of the gas it feels like its gonna die but them i just hit the gas and it runs fine again. It only does this for about 5 min. and them it runs like a beast. I wonder why?
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

Yamaha72

Maybe I need some new reeds? Anything else anybody can think of?
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

xtreem

Sounds lean. If you wack open the throttle and it bogs before reving it is probably lean. Try raising the needle in the carb. (Lower the clip). If this doesn't help I would suspect the carb needs cleaned.
250R's still rule!

Yamaha72

yeah im probably going to do that tonight thanx for the info
 ;D
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150