sprint in florida

Started by mikeE36, January 25, 2008, 01:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeE36

I hate cingular. I live in bradenton. It drops calls all the time. friends will call me and it will go directly to voice mail even with my phone on. I don't get text that people send me and if i do there a day late at least. I've heard good things about sprint. unlimited text and minutes for 50 a month. I talk alot so thats a good thing. I'm just wondering if anyone has dealt with them and how the service is.

shogun323

I had the same issues with them with my old phone. For me, it turned out to be my phone. Got it replaced and everything has been fine.
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

big-daddy

Quote from: mikeE36 on January 25, 2008, 01:48:58 PM
I hate cingular. I live in bradenton. It drops calls all the time. friends will call me and it will go directly to voice mail even with my phone on. I don't get text that people send me and if i do there a day late at least. I've heard good things about sprint. unlimited text and minutes for 50 a month. I talk alot so thats a good thing. I'm just wondering if anyone has dealt with them and how the service is.

that the new boost from sprint.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

bignickwaite

i dont know about down there but in and aroung tampa area nextell and sprint are horribble. had it for 5 years for work phones and there so bad . costomer service is even worse . i have verizon and there great . ive never had a problem execpt once with them sending bills but we pay online anyways. just my 2 cents
[url="http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg"]http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg[/url]

gtnwood

Customer service is abominable >:(
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

~Demon_Boy250X~

Cingular is awesome down here in Miami Lakes while all my friends are dropping calls and getting late texts im sending and recieving constantly with full signal lol
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

YFZ450-Tampa

Cingular is by far the best service I have had, and I have signal just about everywere!!!
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Da_Mtg_Man

I must be lucky then. I've been with Sprint for almost 10 yrs now and I can't remember a time that they didn't go over and beyond when it came to customer service.
I also travel the entire Bay area with work and the entire eastern seaboard on vacations and I ALWAYS have a signal. The only place I drop a call is west bound on the Howard Franklinjust east of the hump.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

AmericanRobster

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 30, 2008, 06:20:12 AM
I must be lucky then. I've been with Sprint for almost 10 yrs now and I can't remember a time that they didn't go over and beyond when it came to customer service.
I also travel the entire Bay area with work and the entire eastern seaboard on vacations and I ALWAYS have a signal. The only place I drop a call is west bound on the Howard Franklinjust east of the hump.

I have awesome reception with Nextel. I also lose my signal and the east side of the hump on the Howard Franklin. I sometimes lose signal going over the sky way.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com