ITP MudLights?

Started by LT-R450ApK, April 12, 2005, 12:03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT-R450ApK

So How Does Everyone Like them??
I just ordered a set tonight because i sold My EDL'S
I know im going from 40lbs a tire to 28
Thats a big plus! Just Wanted to know how they are in the mud? hope these tires will make it till highlifter has the 29.5's in stock!!
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Moose

You might want to check out ebay, Tires cheap.

Best I have found so far, for my foreman,
26" mud lites on c series type 6 rims with lugs, caps, & stems. $568 to my door.

From what I have heard, they are great. I want to ride trails also.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Harley_Honey

mine did great through some of the local ditches. 28x12x12.  Have not seen any real deep stuff yet

Da_Mtg_Man

The mudlites are great as long as you go with 26 or bigger. The tread pattern is deeper and further apart with 26's and up.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

MadMudder

That is not entirely true anymore. They make a beefed up verison of the 25 mudlite. Forgot what it is called but it looks just like a 26. Anyway they were the single best mod for my suzuki that i have done for it. They aren't the best for deep mud but for most mud they will work. They have let me follow my dad's 500 polaris into place where he has needed 4wd. But, it was completly stock including the baldlands that come on it. You will like them but if you keep it in the mud then i would switch to a outlaw or a zilla. But, everybody at highlifter say that the zilla will just dig you 4 big fat holes to sit in. I don't know if that is true though. Anyway, it is a very good tire. By the way, how did you have 40 lbs of tire on your quad. WTF were you running before the lites. ???
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

MadMudder

Never mind about that last question. Just re read your post. I R SMART ;D [smiley=Question.gif]
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..