Holey Lands Saturday 1/26/08

Started by ~Demon_Boy250X~, January 24, 2008, 09:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Demon_Boy250X~

I will be there for sure. Anyone else want to hook up with our group is welcome to.
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

AintSkeered

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

~Demon_Boy250X~

I'll be there around maybe 9:00 lol and im normally there till around 3 or 4 so.... lol
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

dirtyface

06 Bomb Outlander 800 max xt
27 xtr  type 7 wheels
hmf pipe
08 Polaris Rzr 800

88 250r

jrpro130

So I take it you guys aren't going to the chili cook off???
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

rdm225

we will be going sunday the 27th 3 bikes , pump house be there or be square

Turk

 Were heading out there tomorrow also for sure,plan on being there about 10:30 or earlier.We park under the power lines by the bridge normally.I have a dark silver/grey ford ranger with white enclosed trailer and my friend has a red ford ranger with a white homeade enclosed trailer.We'll have a blue canopy and a table set up at the back of my trailer,come by and say hello or if I see yall I do the same.I'm really excited to get out and ride.
06 Sportsman 500 HO
With Some Mods

~Demon_Boy250X~

We will be Saturday Yellow Hummer H2, with 3 Hondas a 400ex, 300ex, and 300 fourtrax all red.
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

AintSkeered

Dusk ride, 6 pm ish bring your buddy, he's good riding partner.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

dirtyface

Robert, I couldn't make it tonight. I will be out there Sunday all day. I talked to Jason tonight he told me he saw you out there when he was leaving. Send me a message if you are going tomorrow.

We were out there to 2:30 am on firday night. We went to the tower camp and back. It was very muddy. Had a blast. Hope to ride with you soon.

dirtyface
06 Bomb Outlander 800 max xt
27 xtr  type 7 wheels
hmf pipe
08 Polaris Rzr 800

88 250r

~Demon_Boy250X~

Saw Turk out there today it was perfect for sporties today oh boy what a blast i had lol Klutchbuster400 was out with my group him and his dad fun day.
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Turk


Great riding out there on saturday,nice weather too.Great to meets you guys out there,have to ride out with guys next time.Saturday was my first time out with the machine since adding the front and rear lift so it was my test drive,happy to say all held together nothing broke.I'll be haeding again prol next weekend.
06 Sportsman 500 HO
With Some Mods

~Demon_Boy250X~

yeah we are also going next weekend hopefully i dont have my mishap again and flip like i did...
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Turk


Glad you didnt get hurt,at least the soft everglades mud is somewhat foregiving.
06 Sportsman 500 HO
With Some Mods

~Demon_Boy250X~

Lol yeah thats true my 300ex will be up for sale soon hopefully sometime this week am looking for a 400ex if i dont have an ATV i will use my sister's 300 lol but i am going for sure
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com