another day of rhino trail riding

Started by r6realtor, January 19, 2008, 03:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r6realtor

My wife and 2 dogs went out today, for ride a little warm out but we had fun







2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

gearhead400

I love the real dog lol.

Dude, LAUNCH THAT JUMP! haha

cool pics and bad ass rhino.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

r6realtor

Quote from: gearhead400 on January 19, 2008, 07:44:40 PM
I love the real dog lol.

Dude, LAUNCH THAT JUMP! haha

cool pics and bad ass rhino.
That dog is so damn mean, she is the real attack dog! and I coulda made that jump no problem ??? Actually I would have made it about 5feet out and would have sank 25ft.
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Young Gun

At first I thought there was a rabbit near the front right tire in the first pic...

but then I realized that ain't no rabbit!..... it's a rat :K ;)

Rhino looks badass, as usual.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

r6realtor

Quote from: REBEL on January 21, 2008, 04:51:28 PM
At first I thought there was a rabbit near the front right tire in the first pic...

but then I realized that ain't no rabbit!..... it's a rat :K ;)

Rhino looks badass, as usual.
thank you sir! I appreciate the compliment.
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

K-Town Quad Boy 08


Ida_Mann

allright, I saw a little sand kicked up on the inside of the wheel-well,,,,I guess you took it through some major dirt there, you are forgiven ;-)

that looks like a sweet spot there,,,,,is it secret?  :N

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

kfx400rob

nice rhino. i went ridin there on friday.
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

1FasterBlaster

  The Wife doesn't ask why there's more pics of the Rhino than her? LOL

r6realtor

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on January 21, 2008, 08:28:49 PM
  The Wife doesn't ask why there's more pics of the Rhino than her? LOL
Why do think I installed the rear seat, i have had to sleep there a many night for loving the rhino to much.
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

1FasterBlaster

  I sure wish I could take my Wife out riding on that thing. She doesn't like quads. But my friend use to have a Polaris Ranger and she was hauling azz on the trails with that thing.

Anoriginal


r6realtor

a few new pics from today, didn't really get to test the shocks out much because the wife said I was going to kill the dogs so I had to take it easy, but they do ride nice.





2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com