Trail riding in the rhinos

Started by r6realtor, January 18, 2008, 11:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r6realtor

Me and my brother in law went for a couple our trail ride today, nothing special, saw tons of gator and a few deer. Nice weather out today and was great for riding.
all loaded up





2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Chillinthemost

I'm glad that you didnt get your Armorall dirty ;D.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Ida_Mann

no kidding, them tires don't even look like they left the pavement  :N

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

r6realtor

#3
Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 19, 2008, 06:31:53 AM
I'm glad that you didnt get your Armorall dirty ;D.
hey I try ;D  actually they were brand new so they stayed pretty clean, plus were we rode you just trail ride and take it easy or you will kicked out!
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

1FasterBlaster

 How fast were you going? I thought I saw a Lizard run past you.

Young Gun

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on January 21, 2008, 04:26:31 PM
How fast were you going? I thought I saw a Lizard run past you.

The lizard was walking ;)
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com