Attention Students! Get Good Grades, Save Some Cash!

Started by fastrnrik, January 14, 2008, 10:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastrnrik

As most of you can tell, I'm not the sharpest knife if the drawer :tard:, so I think a kids education is very important.
As a way to reward students for doing well in school, I've come up with a way to give a little back to them and save them some cash, and give them some cool prizes.

This is how it works:
It's for students grades 1 through 12.

Bring a report card with straight A's, and your night is on me. You get in for free and you can race for free for that night. 

Bring a report card with A's and B's and your night is 50% off. You get in and race for half price for that night.

Bring a report card with C's, D's, or F's and Rick and I will take you behind the concession stand and beat the tar out of you. LOL.

For every straight A and A/B report card we receive, we will give the rider a raffle ticket. At the end of the season we will draw for some cool prizes such as riding gear, parts, gift cards, etc. More good grades = more raffle tickets and more chances to win something.


01ZX12R

K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

pk250

thats a really cool thing to do for the kids, we are going to come check you guys out soon as the ssqsa season is over. keep up the good work

fastrnrik

I think the SSQSA ends in March, which is when our TT series starts, so come on out.

1racermom1


N-Tense Motorsports

2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YamahaBabe27

Paige

fastrnrik


JIMDAWG38

LOL , Watch It Brady she's faster than you . That's a cool move on your part for the kid's , Now I don't have to pay my kid's way In cause they be smart too. ;D
2006 LTR 450
Steel Mx Goggles
Amsoil
ODI Grips
Yoshimura

fastrnrik


racerdad


1fastltr450

What about me. My wife is short enough to be in high school & she go's to school. Can I be in on this to?
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com