QS 6 videos

Started by predatorracer8, January 13, 2008, 09:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

predatorracer8

here are some of the videos i took its would take me forever to upload them all to youtube but ill do some random ones, if you dnt see wat your looking for post up your number and class and ll see if i have it.

c-open starts





aa, a b open starts









taylor kiser and the other pro







more stuff to come.



TRX450R_Racer

Thanks for taking the time to upload them.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

KD 428

I can't wait until I am old enough to race!!
HONDA CRF450R

predatorracer8

here is one compilation of c,b and utility

predatorracer8

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on January 13, 2008, 09:20:04 PM
Thanks for taking the time to upload them.

your welcome, i got lots more if you didnt see one of you!!!!!

predatorracer8

Quote from: KD 450 on January 13, 2008, 09:22:55 PM
I can't wait until I am old enough to race!!

prepare for an addiction

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: predatorracer8 on January 13, 2008, 09:30:03 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on January 13, 2008, 09:20:04 PM
Thanks for taking the time to upload them.

your welcome, i got lots more if you didnt see one of you!!!!!

Unfortunately, I wasn't there this time. My crank bearing let loose at the HS at L-cross. I will be at the GNCC in March.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

predatorracer8

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on January 13, 2008, 09:41:27 PM
Quote from: predatorracer8 on January 13, 2008, 09:30:03 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on January 13, 2008, 09:20:04 PM
Thanks for taking the time to upload them.

your welcome, i got lots more if you didnt see one of you!!!!!

Unfortunately, I wasn't there this time. My crank bearing let loose at the HS at L-cross. I will be at the GNCC in March.

dang we both got some bad luck sorry to hear that cya at the gncc

ScooterB

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on January 13, 2008, 09:41:27 PM
Quote from: predatorracer8 on January 13, 2008, 09:30:03 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on January 13, 2008, 09:20:04 PM
Thanks for taking the time to upload them.

your welcome, i got lots more if you didnt see one of you!!!!!

Unfortunately, I wasn't there this time. My crank bearing let loose at the HS at L-cross. I will be at the GNCC in March.

I was lookin for ya Frank ........."I was saying to myself He never misses a race especially a points race"
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

TRX450R_Racer

It's a good thing I change the oil everytime I ride. I caught it at the begining stages of total catostrophy. Luckily I will only be spending and $1,000 on parts. It could have been a alot worse. I will be back in action in a couple of weeks. I can't spen all that money at once, my wife will kill me.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

kenz

I was suprised too that you weren't there, Frank.

Reading your post I see why.  That really blows.  Glad you can get it together for the GNCC.  See you there!!

Hey Predatorracer8 thanks for taking the time to upload the videos.  You got some good shots. 
2008 YFZ450
FTR 30+ #34B
Sarasota Area Quad Riders

predatorracer8

Quote from: kenz on January 14, 2008, 08:27:41 PM
I was suprised too that you weren't there, Frank.

Reading your post I see why.  That really blows.  Glad you can get it together for the GNCC.  See you there!!

Hey Predatorracer8 thanks for taking the time to upload the videos.  You got some good shots. 

thanks pretty good quility for a 80 dollar camera eh' lol

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com