my air fooler R(((fresh pics and a short vid)))

Started by sykolincoln, January 15, 2008, 05:10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sykolincoln

well here is my air fooler, many have forgot that I evan had one.. its coming back together  now.. few missing parts that I have to find/buy, the tires on it now are just to roll it around, I was hoping to get it running this friday but that dosnt seem the case.... maybe next week sometime hopefully

this used to have a hondaline 300 big bore kit, it blew up after some serious thrashing for about a year on it, then almost fixed we found some serious cracks in the sleeve, so the project was dumped in favor of a 250r top end in the mean time untill I decide to resleeve my 300 kit other than that is had a rare jemco sectional pipe on it done in ceramic coat anda few other nick nacks but nothing major. all new plastic an updated front end  and a bunch of powdercoated parts by fellow triker dreadhed

enjoy I will update pics as it comes together and starts running.











[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"]
this is it about a year ago[/COLOR][/SIZE]










here some pics from today after putting on some new decals 1/15/08






3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

TRX450R_Racer

Look SWEET! I always like white plastic.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

predatorracer8

that looks really good, good job!!!!

Tecatematt

Dam Syko that thing is looking sweet.  i like that blue on that frame.  What's up with the rims int the rear  haha?
[url="http://www.llpropertyinvestmentgroup.com/"]http://www.llpropertyinvestmentgroup.com/[/url]

85 Tecate (working on it!)
86 350x (restoring)
86 Tri-z rolling chassis

qt314nfla

awesome looking 3 wheeler.  like what you did w/ the colors and frame!

sykolincoln

Quote from: Tecatematt on January 15, 2008, 08:24:33 PM
Dam Syko that thing is looking sweet.  i like that blue on that frame.  What's up with the rims int the rear  haha?

oh its just got some bobo's on it right now so I can roll it around I have a nice oem 9 inch wheels with dunlops on them for it.
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

mrbones

Looks great. When I first saw it I thought, hey, the exhaust is on the wrong side! Then I realized it was an air cooled 'R'. How does it compare to an liquid cooled 'R'?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

sykolincoln

well to be honest, I dont know! ive never ridden it as a 250 it had the hondaline 300 big bore kit on it when I bought it, and when it was going I could kill a liquid cooled, but since it only had 5 gears I would top out faster though and the liquid would pass me. there is quite a bit more tourqe in the air foolers compared to the liquids, never the less I still think they are very capable machines!
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

exrider

First thing I was going to say is the exhast is on the wrong side until bones cleared that up. Have to love a super clean ATC.
2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine

BIGREDTIDE

Jeff
'85 250ES Big Red
'03 CBR 600RR

Tecatematt

haha well bobo's will do for now haha  can't wait to see that thing in action. are you taking it to the race at the motoplex?
[url="http://www.llpropertyinvestmentgroup.com/"]http://www.llpropertyinvestmentgroup.com/[/url]

85 Tecate (working on it!)
86 350x (restoring)
86 Tri-z rolling chassis

sykolincoln

yep! and then its going to TX to its new owner!  so by by air fooler! I will only have my flat tracker until I finish my new project!
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

Tecatematt

haha well at least i get to see it before it leaves haha  new project?
[url="http://www.llpropertyinvestmentgroup.com/"]http://www.llpropertyinvestmentgroup.com/[/url]

85 Tecate (working on it!)
86 350x (restoring)
86 Tri-z rolling chassis

sykolincoln

3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

sykolincoln

here is a short video of my 250R running, it runs great, starts on first kick even cold, nice power, hits good it the midrange then pulls to the top well could use a taller front sproket, but  that may come later for its new owner

vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKmitd8q6d8



pics







3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

snowmanzz13

liking that 250r but what are those pimpy vehicles in the background ???
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

sykolincoln

I do custom paint and graphics, and the big thing now of course is lifted cars, hey I dont really care for them but there money is right! 8)
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

snowmanzz13

lol so now i know where they get those paint jobs done lol i was like wow, when i met you at ocala 2 years ago you didnt seem like that kinda person lol but yeah the lifted cars are whats in now a days ???
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]


sykolincoln

nope it was sold before I even finished it, guy came from TX to get it only 3 weeks after his freind came from TX to buy my 350x, currently I have another air R but its being built for a freind of mine, the Only trike I have is my 85 250R flat track racer, im slowly peicing together my 500R now.
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com