Got a check today from the Dept. of Corrections

Started by Sleazy_Rider78, January 12, 2008, 12:23:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sleazy_Rider78

For those who don't know, I got my dirt bike stolen back in late May 2007.  To make a long story short, the police identified the persons involved in stealing my bike and were convicted and ordered to pay me restitution for the full purchase price of the bike.  Evidently, the turds who stole my bike are put on some payment plan to pay off the full amount.  So today I was happy to find a check for $175.  Now the crotch stains who stole my bike only have $3,925 to go!

Here is a link to the mug shots of the two a$$ clowns.  I thought it would be nice for everyone to enjoy.

*****See new links below******* after opening the link up, click on the person's name
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

Young Gun

Those links don't work and that sucks to hear.  They should have to work their asses off to pay back for what they stole.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on January 12, 2008, 12:23:20 AM
For those who don't know, I got my dirt bike stolen back in late May 2007.  To make a long story short, the police identified the persons involved in stealing my bike and were convicted and ordered to pay me restitution for the full purchase price of the bike.  Evidently, the turds who stole my bike are put on some payment plan to pay off the full amount.  So today I was happy to find a check for $175.  Now the crotch stains who stole my bike only have $3,925 to go!

Here is a link to the mug shots of the two a$$ clowns.  I thought it would be nice for everyone to enjoy.







The guy who stole my bike
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=1040382888

The girl who was his accomplice 
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveOffenders/detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=1040407412



Man,that sucks that they get to make payments.The judge should have ordered that they stay locked up until full payment is made. Either that or make them report back to jail every night and only be allowed out during the day to work until it's fully payed off.I'm curious as to what they look like.I'm wondering if all scumbags look the same.Try to fix the link if you can.Glad to hear you got something.

mrbones

That stinks man. At least you got and will get something though.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Sleazy_Rider78

[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

RTR_380/450R

Im going through the same thing right now. Im trying to set up my restitution right now.
I hope to get mine as well.

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

qt314nfla

Congrats on them locating and prosecuting those bastards.  Hope to have ya out riding w/ us again one of these days!

shogun323

Dang Sleaz. I just read through your story and I am freakin. I have my bike in the back of my Tundra often. (In fact, it's there right now).

Glad they caught those bastards and thanks for the wake-up call.
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com