LE450 - Steve Hollar UPDATE 1-14-2007

Started by Smoknbanshee, January 11, 2008, 11:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

RTR_380/450R

I talked to him about an hour ago. He talked to Wayne last night and told me he talked to him earlier this afternoon.
That much dope will make you lose track of time!!!! :K :K

He has had 6 or 7 surgeries. He is in serious bad shape but good spirits.
Keep your head up buddy!!

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Smoknbanshee

Good to hear he is doing much better.  I haven't talked to him, but will give him a call tomorrow and go see him this week.  I have just been crammed with test and assignments due for school, on top of work.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Ida_Mann

any updates? we aint forgot ya Steve.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

JayDawg

I will be praying for Steve! If he needs anything from me, someone shoot me a pm!
05' YFZ 450
White and Red
Pulse Charger, ESR intake, X Factor pro peg nerf bars, IMS heel guards, Trailtech fat bars, Alba bumper, Noss machine inspection plugs, assorted chrome pieces with more stuff to be added soon in addition to a few other performance parts...

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: KnK Motorsports on February 05, 2008, 11:11:41 PM
I talked to Steve last night and he is in good spirits and wanted to thank everyone for all their prayers and support. He is healing up much faster than the doctors expected. He has been thru several sugeries and will have more to come.

:Clap.gif

LakeMaryKid

Holy sh*t i just saw this today! I can't believe it! I met him quite a few times and remember him well. He was a good guy. How is he doing Jason?

-Curtis-
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Smoknbanshee

Talked to Stevie yesterday for about an hour.  Doing good for everything he has been through.  He is in a wheel chair, walker sometimes.  He is going to therapy 3 times a week and hopes to be on his feet in about 6 months.  He is a miracle I will tell you that.  Will be going to see him in a few weeks. 
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!