bubba is back!!

Started by bignickwaite, January 06, 2008, 12:57:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gearhead400

btls has been and always will be a fat perverted cry baby. He gets his jolly's off watching private parts because he wished he were howard stern. why not throw in roadhouse too, since he's obviously one BAMF.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 07, 2008, 09:10:46 PM
I agree Fish, He's a freakin jerk.

Jerk isn't the word. I did a Monster truck show with him and that total idiot Gene Lasker at Raymond James stadium a few years ago. Hulk Hogan and the Hulks daughter were there too.

I think he is an ass on the radio too.

I can't stand Howard Stern either.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

1FasterBlaster

 My friend Allen owned Monsta Lobsta in Tampa. He started hanging with Bubba and his crew for a while. One of them opened a club in Icot I think a long time ago.
   I think it was Spiceboy that had a girl with him. Probably just the flavor of the week. Someone disrespected the girl in front of my friend Allen and Allen jumped on the guy.
   Bubba's crew started dissing my friend Allen for fighting in their club...they didn't give two shizzits about the girl!! My buddy wanted to stomp Spiceboy. Needless to say, he stopped chillin with them.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com