Changing the front and rear diff fluids (2006 Foreman)

Started by MudMan, January 08, 2008, 09:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MudMan

I'm not the master mechanic by any means so forgive me if this is a stupid question (and probably is).  I have a 2006 Honda Foreman 4x4 with about 600 miles on it.  All I've ever done to it is change the oil.  I would like to change the front and rear diff fluids but have no idea how to or how complicated or how easy it is. 

Any help would be appreciated.  Also, how often should you change it ?   And what other simple maintenance needs to be done on this bike ? I haven't had it that long.  I want to keep it running good.
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

Fox17

check the thread in the open discussion thread. im not typing it all again. lol.