does anybody no how much its is to get a 01 raptor 660r tranny replaced???

Started by kawasakimojaverider, January 13, 2008, 12:15:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawasakimojaverider

and is there any recalls on the raptors   
1-10 how hard is it to replace
do you have to have any special tools to do it thanks

exrider

Common problem on 01 rappys. Lots of info on the net about the best way to fix it right. Do a google search on it. Plenty of how to's.
2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine

TRX450R_Racer

It's not hard if you have a maunal and some mechanical ability. I think there was a recall on the 01 Raptors for 2nd gear going out. I would call Yamaha with the vin # to see if the recall was done.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

exrider

http://www.raptortranny.com/

This whole site is about nothing but 01 raptor tranny's. Good luck
2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com