Any Sport Quads riding holylands this weekend? 1/5 or 1/6

Started by TRX470r, January 04, 2008, 06:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX470r

05' Honda TRX450r  FTR #8  +30C

LTR450 994


klutchbuster400

Quote from: LTR450 994 on January 07, 2008, 02:59:25 PM
did you get out there??? how was it for sport quads
I heard it was great, real dry, and full of sporties.

~Demon_Boy250X~

i was out on 1/6 it was awesome lots of sport bikes there mud wasnt bad i had a great time.
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

TRX470r

I didn't like to ride out there alone so i didn't head out. But i also heard it was nice and dry out there. If i don't make out to the QS# 6 this coming weekend i will definitely be out at Holylands. Would be great to set up a group ride for sporties out there now that it's dry.
05' Honda TRX450r  FTR #8  +30C

~Demon_Boy250X~

I was in a 10 bike group 2 4x4s rest of us were sports, will be out there next weekend again bigger group, though may have a few more UTEs this time but sure to be more sports too.
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Turk


When are yall going out to holeylands?I was thinking about going out there this weekend.You guys mind another UTE tagging along?I hate riding alone it gets boring fast.
06 Sportsman 500 HO
With Some Mods

~Demon_Boy250X~

No we wouldnt but we are hitting it up next weekend. Next Sunday we are going to go again maybe a bigger group not quite sure.
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Turk


I didnt make it out last weekend but I will be going out this weeking coming up.Glad yall dont mind a big heavy utililty quad tagging along with your group of sportys'.I'll be riding with a friend who rides a sport qaud if that hepls any,not sure which day were both going out together but I may go saturday and sunday.
06 Sportsman 500 HO
With Some Mods

~Demon_Boy250X~

We are going Saturday we are mostly Sporties but we do have 2 or 3 Utility bikes in the group =]
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

oldskool350x

I will be there this Saturday 1/19 on my ATC 350x with a group of others.....a few atc's and quads....gonna BBQ a little also near an old hunt camp.  See you there!  Scott

crom A zone

will be there on my 4x4 and when that breaks will be on my 2wd
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

~Demon_Boy250X~

ok my group is a red 400ex, a red 300ex, and a red 250x, rest are 2 blasters, an 08 400ex, some other sporties and like 2-5 utilities... if you are going to ride with us you should see us at the parking lot Yellow Hummer H2 lol
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Turk

 What time on Saturday are yall planning on getting out there?I think i'm going to be solo on Saturday but i'm not sure yet if my friend is coming with me on Saturday or Sunday,i'll find out tomorrow for sure.I drive a dark silver 04 Ford Ranger Edge and pull a 5/8 white enclosed trailer.
06 Sportsman 500 HO
With Some Mods

TRX470r

we plan on being out there at around 9am or 10am. 3 Sport Quads and 1 Dirt Bike
05' Honda TRX450r  FTR #8  +30C

~Demon_Boy250X~

Guys my group changed there minds again.... we going on sunday will be there around 8-10 am on sunday.
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com