I want your PS2!!!

Started by RTR_380/450R, December 30, 2007, 11:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTR_380/450R

I know that someone here got a PS3 for Christmas and wants to get rid of their PS2!
Someone PM me.
jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Ida_Mann

I got one with a hard drive in it and a bunch of games already saved on there,,,,with a mod chip as well,,,,,but I'm not getting rid of it,,,,I got better ratings in all the catagories than Tiger himself on my Tiger Woods PGA Tour '07 ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

crom A zone

i got one for u brand new in box
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com