SEFTR wants YOU!

Started by mudnuri, December 29, 2007, 07:45:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudnuri

SEFTR is hosting a QS and HS this season. I have been given the responsibility for the QS. It is happening the weekend before Mother Day.
If you would like to be a part of the process, please don't hesitate to speak up. We area family oriented club. So if you want to bring your kids out to ride while we work, okay.
Did I say work? Yes, work. Making the trails is not always as easy as just riding. We do that too, but there is much work.
There are many aspects to hosting an event. Membership is free. Get a hold of me and see what it's all about.
Our land is in Okeechobee/Highlands county
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

yfz122

I have never been to any of these events. I've been wanting to try for a long time. A few of my friends have been asking me to try it out for some time now. So as long as it doesn't conflict with the Thunderbowl TT series I would be glad to help. Please keep me updated.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

slam1

Hey Brian, Hit me up when you guys start cutting track depending on $  my boys and I would love to help.
Jon Perkins 66C 0-400
[url="http://www.thesportslift.com"]http://www.thesportslift.com[/url]

backinsaddle


ScooterB

Brian, I will be able to help before and on race day. 

06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

mudnuri

Thanks everyone. It is on!
I went to the property this weekend and will keep you informed as to our next meeting.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Mike99KFX

Thanks Brian, let me know.

Mike99KFX

Any info on this race, I see the flyer is up.  Is there a work schedule up yet?  I would love to help.

mudnuri

#9
Yeah Buddy!!


SEFTR WORK WEEKENDS 2008



Jan. 26th and 27th

Feb. 9th and 10th

March. 1st and 2nd

March. 22nd and 23rd

March 29th and 30th

April 12th and 13th

April 19th and 20th





May 3rd –  QUAD SCRAMBLE

MAY 10TH AND 11TH – HARESCRAMBLE

call Mike at 1-954-254-6000
or Brian  at 1-561-262-7909
for more info.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

backinsaddle

Brian, I believe we (the family) will be available this weekend to help out (gotta check with my wife first).  Can I bring my wife and kids and if so can they be of any help?  I'm sure the kids will help with the mini course   :-)

Mike99KFX

What do we do?  Should we bring anything?  Can we bring the camper and kids?  Sleepover?  Need tools, shovels, saws, etc?  Let me know.
Mike

backinsaddle

Quote from: Mike99KFX on March 17, 2008, 11:40:41 AM
What do we do?  Should we bring anything?  Can we bring the camper and kids?  Sleepover?  Need tools, shovels, saws, etc?  Let me know.
Mike

ditto....i  have chainsaw, will travel

Southern Outlaw

#13
as far as trails that I have helped with....
MISCHETA OR SOMETHING TO CUT SMALL BRUSH
GLOVES
STAPLER W/HALF INCH STAPLES
CHAINSAW W/OIL AND GAS..XTRA CHAIN
HYDRO PACK AND LOTS OF WATER
SNACKS
MOST OF ALL



THE WILLINGNEST TO WORK
TEAM OUTLAW
"The POSSE"
4 W. Sturgis
29 W. Davis
92 D. Davis
104 C. Longmire
116 J. Benton
921 K.Davis

"Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain't afraid to die
And don't be scared, just enjoy you

Southern Outlaw

If you do help put in trails I PROMISE you will have a whole nother appreciation for those other trails that you have previously race on or are gonna race on....

it really gives you a sence of achivement after it is done
TEAM OUTLAW
"The POSSE"
4 W. Sturgis
29 W. Davis
92 D. Davis
104 C. Longmire
116 J. Benton
921 K.Davis

"Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain't afraid to die
And don't be scared, just enjoy you

mudnuri

Thanks for the offers to help. Most of the help will be needed the weekend before the events and on the event day.
If you want to come out and help, please understand this is a working ranch and wild, wrecless riding will not be tolerated. Please do not confuse what we are doing with trail riding at will.
The land is broken up into sections. We all break off into the sections and get busy.
If you bring your children, THEY MUST WEAR SAFETY GEAR, AND BE WATCHED BY AN ADULT. WRECKLESS RIDING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.  We must protect ourselves and say this again and again. The race is where you do all the racing around. If you want to have some fun, take it easy, and meet some great people? This will be for you. No campers as there is no overnight camping. Unless that is how you trailer your stuff.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com