Croom amd Travis Pastrana

Started by ScooterB, December 28, 2007, 03:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScooterB

Talked to a guy a Cycle Gear in Sarasota today 12/28 who rode at a private track in Brooksville yesterday with Travis.

He said Travis was riding at Croom today.........Anyone see the #199 bike today???
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

ebtrx450r

It is the season when they come down. Keep your eyes peeled at the tracks. We have someone meeting us in a few weeks.

CEC

A Lot Of Those Guys You Will See Out There [Croom] This Time Of The Year. I Have Seen And Talked To Travis As Well As John Natalie, Chris Borich, Ricky Carmichael And Others, They Come To Croom When Not Racing To Train, And Stay In Shape And Ride. Some Of These Guys Are From The North East And Mid West States And It's Not Ideal There For Outside Training And Riding Right Now.
2001 EZ GO LIFTED 5 INCHES ON 22'S
04 400 EX
04 400 EX
05 Terminator 50
06 Polaris Pred. 90
99 Kaw. KX 100

FoxHondaRider

Quote from: ScooterB on December 28, 2007, 03:01:20 PM
Talked to a guy a Cycle Gear in Sarasota today 12/28 who rode at a private track in Brooksville yesterday with Travis.

He said Travis was riding at Croom today.........Anyone see the #199 bike today???

I know of a place ideal for Pastrana, this guy we know Trevor Vines to be exact and his friend have freestyle ramps and a foam pit in his yard just outside of Brooksville.  I went to Croom Thursday and i would kick myself until I got a chance to meet my idol if he was there Friday or Saturday.  Everytime I go to Croom I get excited and hope to meet my favorite riders.  I mean does Pastrana bring his whole #199 rig? or is he in his pickup truck with the bike on the back with jeans and a t-shirt on?
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Turboderf

#4
my son & I went to croom the day after x-mas and there was no camping spots so we went to silverlake the next day we parked in the day use and 3 big trailer pulled up next to us...i said to my son whos this then a bunch of yamahas rolled out and one ktm it was 6 GNCC pro riders Bill#1 and Brandon#15 Balance,Brandon Sommers#6,Taylor Kiser#7,Johnny Gallagher#20,Jeff Pickens#22 we went on a trail ride with them we had the best time ever at croom what a great bunch guys to hang with we heard that travis was there but we did not see him

gearhead400

everytime borich and the balance bro's go to croom my bike is broken or something! I'd love to meet any of those guys, especially bill balance.  well i see kiser at the FTR races, but havent met any of the others yet.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com