TT Track Rumors?.....

Started by Fast66071, December 26, 2007, 03:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fast66071

I heard a rumor that Brady is expanding the TT track? His wife told me he was surveying the area over by the grid road and the grass area behind the wall over by Hard Rock this past weekend?

He's going to choke me out when he reads this ha ha.

Got to go back to work. later.
Rick Dugan

fastrnrik

What, are you some kind of snitch now that you're "Mr. Vet Class Flat Track Champion"?

...And why are you talkin' to my wife? LOL.

Yes, I have been considering making the TT track larger, and "different". I've been looking, and the area where we enter & exit the track, the wall back there, and the hill between our track and Hard Rock seems like a lot of wasted space. I'm thinking of taking all of that out and making the TT additions, and a different entrance / exit setup.

My thoughts are to lay the addition out like this: When you come down the front straightaway, instead of turning left into turn 1 like we normally do, we would turn right, similar to where the exit road is now. We would run straight back past the registration booth torwards where I park the tractors. We would then make a hard left and head back the other way. I was thinking of a steep "bowl" type turn for the that turn. We would then have a nice long straightaway going back torwards turn 2. This would fade in nice and smooth into turn 2, and then into the rest of the TT track. That would give us two more good straightaways for speed and where we could add some different roller type jumps, rythym sections, etc. It's hard to describe, but I think it would fit nicely. We would not run this part of the track at every race, but it would give us some options throughout the year for different track layouts. 

The entrance and exits aren't that big of a deal, as they can easily be incorporated into these additions.

If anyone has any input for these additions, let me know. Now's the time to put in your $.02.   


BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

You allways seem to know what your doing so go fo it. Sounds fun.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Scott270r

I second that, Hook it up Brady!!   8)
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

koh0001

I like it..I know some of the supermoto tracks, and some of the TT tracks up north are SWEET. In a fast section have one of those big roller hills. not a jump but just a big hump.maybe alittle air..skimming.. OOOYEA. ;)  I think it would be alot of fun and it will stepup the endurance factor some. :o I think it will be good for US, and BUSINESS!! I'll even do some FREE labor! Let me know...
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

YamahaBabe27

I love the idea of a little more!!
Paige

fastrnrik

Rollers are a good idea. We were actually talking about that today. I know there will be a cool off camber turn too. Dugan and I walked it again today, and I think it will fit in nicely and be very cool.

I'm moving some machinery out there to work on the starting area this weekend, so I'm going to play with the addition area a little. More survey & layout, see what trees need to go, etc.

Maybe Dugan will get on here and chime in about what else we went and looked at today. Pretty exciting stuff. I'm going to bed. See Ya.

RTR_380/450R

The off camber turn would add a very technical addition to your TT Track. A lot of national tracks have them.
I think it would be a great idea.
Just my .02 cents.

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Fast66071

We looked at a place to build another TT track. I don't know all the details.

I think it's a go, but not sure when?

I'm sure he'll post wit details

01ZX12R

sssshhhh..... Rick tella all the secrets. All I can say is that it is goin to be a great up and comin year. I think everyone will like what is going to happen. It's gonna be fun for all.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

fastrnrik

I know, Rick be tellin' it all.

Homeboy gets a new 'puter, and starts singin' like a canary. LOL.

450r91

When we turn right where the return lane is that should be were the off camber should be it would make it easy to incorparate it there then a straight away with 180 degree turn with a tabletop right ouf of not big but something that will let us catch some air then a nice hump down the straight away to a left turn sounds like it would be tons of fun

yfz122

Quote from: Fast66071 on December 29, 2007, 12:32:58 AM
We looked at a place to build another TT track. I don't know all the details.

I think it's a go, but not sure when?

I'm sure he'll post wit details
You guys should build it in Polk County ;)
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

KnK Motorsports

This year is going to be great, just wait and see whats instore.
K&K Motorsports
specializing in off-road performance
Suspension & body lifts,leveling kits,
tires & wheels, ATV performance,& powdercoating
Authorized Dealer for Lonestar, Blingstar,AC,Nacs,ODI Grips,Ron Woods,Falicon,ESR,Herrmann,Duncan


06 YFZ450 #12
08 KFX450 #21

Quad32x

And here I thought I was the only one Brady was tellin secrets to. Cheatin bastard. :L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

fastrnrik

The new starting area and addition to the TT track is 90% done. We've moved a butt load of dirt and constructed the new section of the track. We began installing the red clay racing surface today. We should hopefully be able to race on it this Saturday. Dare Rambo and Travis Edwards have been test riding it the past couple days, and it looks like it should be really cool.



   

jayman

I can not wait until Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

yamamama

Here are a few pics of the new addition to the TT Track.   It is incredible! Well done Brady!  Advice for anyone who did not ride the track this past weekend, start your New Years resolution early, GO TO THE GYM!






Lauren #1
2007 SFTL Ladies Class Champion

fastrnrik

Thanks for posting the pics Lauren. Where's 'dem action shots of dat Predator?......

I think the track turned out great. It's a blast to ride. We won't run it all the time, but it gives us a lot more options on different TT course layouts.

I definately would like to thank Len Rambo for helping me with the construction. He and I worked our butt off through the holiday weekend to get most of it worked in. He's almost as good of an equipment operator as I am...... LOL. 

N-Tense Motorsports

Great job guys, I can't believe you got it up and running that quick!
2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jennifer~at~thunderbowl

You worked your butt off ? ? ? Dang, Cant tell ! ! !  ;D J/K The new track is awesome, we have been coming / working  that track for more then 8 years and it looks great !!! Awesome Job !! We heard loads of compliments !!!  :P

fastrnrik

You pipe down.

Don't you have a banquet to get ready for?