Pics while on the road

Started by 1FasterBlaster, August 04, 2007, 10:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rKyDeX

Great Pics. I'll be in DC on October 28th to run in the Marine Corps Marathon.

Semper Fi.
2003 Honda 400ex 18 y.o. Son's
2003 Suzuki Ozark Wife's
2003 Honda CR85RB 16 y.o. Daughter's
2001 Kawasaki KDX220R Mine
1978 Yamaha DT250 Mine

gearhead400

cool pics chino!! thanks for sharin.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

1FasterBlaster

   I'm hoping to have another quad in a couple of months. I want to organize a group ride out by Duroc's house in Hudson.

Palmettobay_recon

R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

duroc825


quadracer1992

Great pics thats cool did you get to meet chad reed though?
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

1FasterBlaster

 No. He was actually flying around to somewhere. It was only his crew.

450rcrazy

Awesome Pics , keep them coming

AmericanRobster

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

1FasterBlaster

  I'm hoping to go to Californiaagain in January. Can't wait, it's a fun drive.

predatorracer8

"dam someone really like yamaha" lmao nice pics

yfz450runner


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com