what did you get for christmas

Started by kawasakimojaverider, December 25, 2007, 06:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qt314nfla

Well so far I got 2 hunting trips, a climber tree stand, a buttload of camo shirts, pants, hats, gloves, etc.  My pool/hot tub heater fixed.  A pool table on the way soon.  My family and some more of the kids coming down from up north that I haven't seen in a few yrs.

And my Santa w/ the big stuff isn't coming till next weekend when the family comes down.

dirtygrl80

Save a horse ride a Cowboy.... or 4 - wheeler.

FoxHondaRider

2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

garym

I can't top a baby girl (congrats) but I ended up with a new cell phone and new 25" Bear Claw tires for my Rancher!!

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

FTR_8X


Islandbreeze07

A Baby Girl is the BEST present!!! Congratulations Mom.

My first one came Nov 12th. Almost Christmas. Still a great gift!

Hey Dude, Yeah Nice present, being left alone with your quad not going to your wife's family's.... LOL

Jon got the same thing for Christmas when I called off the family get togethers for both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. My cold got nasty and I did NOT feel like going anywhere for a couple days!!!!!

The kids got quite the loot! We went very light on ourselves this year---just sneakers/work boots and electronics to improve our business with. Very thankful that Christmas was a special time as a family and our business is holding up steady :)

Have a wonderful and healthy New Year!
[url="http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber"]http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber[/url]
[url="http://iboplus.com/KGraber"]http://iboplus.com/KGraber[/url]

Life is like a farm, you gotta get up early to do the chores

predatorracer8


MPTonyT

Houser +1 Steering stem with anti-vibe clamp
Tickets to go see Ron White at ruth eckard hall
Some T Shirts
Fox Sweatshirt
CR High Bend Bars
Power Madd Hand Guards
DR D. Reverse lever
Nike Shox
Quad Tech Seat Cover (on the way, damn they take forever)
Craftsman Impact Gun
Gift Cards
Clock from Brookstone
and some money....
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

2ndtime04gt

Two tickets to the DAYTONA 500!!!! Git er done!!!!
Im a redneck and i vote. Racist rednecks give us all a bad name. I love the USA and will fight and defend it any way possible.

Its all Clintons Fault!! WAHHHHHH!!<<<< Reps cry during the bush Admin, Suck it d-bags !!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

predatorracer8

Quote from: MPTonyT on December 31, 2007, 03:08:55 AM
Houser +1 Steering stem with anti-vibe clamp
Tickets to go see Ron White at ruth eckard hall
Some T Shirts
Fox Sweatshirt
CR High Bend Bars
Power Madd Hand Guards
DR D. Reverse lever
Nike Shox
Quad Tech Seat Cover (on the way, damn they take forever)
Craftsman Impact Gun
Gift Cards
Clock from Brookstone
and some money....


i got the houser stem and clam already they are good you'll like em'

MuddFreak77

I also got this HD plasma TV and HD Sat. receiver for christmas
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Islandbreeze07

Great gift! We got ours last year.......! Get ready to start paying 30-40 extra dollars a month on FPL bill due to the power behind this TV. How big is yours? Ours is 42'". Perfect for the whole family.
[url="http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber"]http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber[/url]
[url="http://iboplus.com/KGraber"]http://iboplus.com/KGraber[/url]

Life is like a farm, you gotta get up early to do the chores

MuddFreak77

Quote from: Islandbreeze07 on December 31, 2007, 04:41:10 AM
Great gift! We got ours last year.......! Get ready to start paying 30-40 extra dollars a month on FPL bill due to the power behind this TV. How big is yours? Ours is 42'". Perfect for the whole family.

yea its a 42".  I currently have and older 36" Sony Wega (also sucks power) so I shouldn't see to much of a difference. 
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

garym

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on December 31, 2007, 04:44:06 AM
Quote from: Islandbreeze07 on December 31, 2007, 04:41:10 AM
Great gift! We got ours last year.......! Get ready to start paying 30-40 extra dollars a month on FPL bill due to the power behind this TV. How big is yours? Ours is 42'". Perfect for the whole family.

yea its a 42".  I currently have and older 36" Sony Wega (also sucks power) so I shouldn't see to much of a difference. 

Superbowl party at freak's house this year!!!

qt314nfla

#40
I got tie rod ends, front and rear bearings, an 80 GB Ipod stereo system for the quad.  Ducks Unlimited camo seat covers for the truck.  La Cross water proof hunting boots.  More clothing accessories for hunting as well as a climber tree stand.  And money for my hunting rifle.  Just need to shoot a few and pick out the gun I want.  Santa hooked me up! 

klutchbuster400

I got a new helmet, and a new set of riding gear. They look sick!

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

yfz450runner