A day out with QuadsOnly

Started by Nightbreed, June 26, 2004, 04:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightbreed

Finally got a chance to hit those ramps 8)
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Nightbreed

What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Nightbreed

 ;D No hands.... Man these guys are good :o
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Nightbreed

What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Nightbreed

What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Nightbreed

What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Nightbreed

What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Nightbreed

What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Nightbreed

Nice day out for flying and I even came home with all my limbs attached ;) ;D
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Mrs.Nightbreed

Hey Fred,
I have to get more track time in before I can pull that off :P
But when I do hit the 6ft ramp, can I have my shirt ??? ;D
  Maybe in a few more weeks......Can I be official then? ;)

Had a great time today. Thanks for havin us!!!1 I look forward to next time 8)

Michelle

NICE flyin' guy's 8)did u talk 2 the birdies while u where up there or hey what about THE GOOD LORD,u where up high enough werent u ;DAWSOME PICS [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

quads_only

hey nightbreed, I think I figured out why your tires rub your plastics.  Its those bo bo 20" tires.....................lol  just ribbing ya, We had a good time today and we'll do it again soon.   Maybe more speed next time lol lol lol..
      Nice meeting you too mrs nightbreed when your ready for that big ramp let me know....  ;)    You guys still need to meet all the other crew members. :)
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

Nightbreed

man see how it is, everyone says, big wheels are in, so i get big wheels, and now there tooooo big, LOL

we had a great time today, cant wait to come back, that big ramp is insane, cant belive i did it on the first day, they make that stuff look easy on the videos, lol. i wouldnt try that at home  ;D

thanks again, and cant wait to meet the rest of the crew!
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

VForce700

cool pictures. not to bad for a rookie. What am I talking about you did a hell of a job and came home with all body parts in one piece. Personally I prefer to stay on the ground. That's why I bought a 4"wheeler" not anything that has wings....ha ha ha

cain73

Killer pics. I gotta ask what kind of height are you getting off that ramp, and how far apart is it from the landing. I have hit some little double but nothing like that yet. I look forward to doing it in the future.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

quads_only

the ramp is 8ft.2in. high the gap is about 50ft from takeoff to landing and you get approx. 18 to 20 ft. of air. By all means jumping experience is a must before you go this big. Confidence plays a big roll also.  Jump to your ability and try to better yourself.     All important is to make it fun...
   happy hopping!!!! ;D
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

dreth

i met yall one time at the compound. you offered to sell me the ramp that day for500$ so you could get a bigger one . i was riding a yellow 400 ex . im sure you dont remember me but where do you set up the ramp now ? i did get the 450 r like we were talking about. and i have now jumped a 65ft dbl, a 65ft tbl, and a 75ft tbl , im getting there. i would love a opportunity to jump it!!

quads_only

yeah check out ramp building 101 we have 2 ramps now, everyone calls the new one a monster. check all the freestyle threads. youll see .we have set up on some land that we bought in east osceola county.       sweet.
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

thats it,,,gotta hang with you guys.

I could at least take better pictures ;-) no offense Melissa.

I want to get into the jumping part again,,,,I did WAY back when, but I mostly trail ride slow now.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

quads_only

 talk to nightbreed maybe he'll fill you in on details. I wont be able to be out for a couple of weeks.  Shock maintenance..
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

ish

those jumps are outta hand. i am going to start low though, and build my way up.
[url="//www.atvmiaxtreme.com"]www.ATVMiaXtreme.com[/url]
[url="http://img230.echo.cx/img230/4730/xtreme6bj.jpg"]http://img230.echo.cx/img230/4730/xtreme6bj.jpg[/url]

Nightbreed

i think i am getting the itch again, havent flown in a while.  
might be giving you guys a call in a bit.
 
GOT INSURANCE?   ;)
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Nightbreed

PS.

I DONT HAVE BO BO'S NO MOE,

20 KENDAS FRONT
18 RAZRS OR TAMERS REAR

 ;) ;D
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

o4250


quads_only

whats to say is crazy.  It may be crazy to just let life go by with no thrills or frills.  ;D
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

o4250

yeh its crazy becuase you dont go bigger ;D i jump out of planes with my quad :o :o

just joking with you ;D ;D

i really cant jump a ramp over 3ft tall :( :(

quads_only

#26
Anyone can jump with a little practice. Some are just a little better than others            Experience and skill my friend.   Rock on. :D

    Anyone want to try?   p.m. me              Fred
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

zilla78

Quads_only,
              I have a 03 z400 and most of the time when im on my quad im in the air. What shocks do you advise me to get when i upgrade? I here elka has good product but its a bit to expensive for me rite now
                         Chris

quads_only

#28
If your jumping alot the elkas would be best. But, if your not made of money like me you go with works triple rate shocks with reservoirs. their better than stock for sure. [smiley=Approve.gif]   also check into peps their prices arent too bad.
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

RL400

holy crap, thats some awesome air! :o

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

YOU GUYS ROCK, SOON I HOPE TO GET CLOSE TO THAT BIG AIR
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Hoosier Daddy

you guys a freaking nuts!! my fat A would break my bike if i did that!!! :-X :-X ;D ;D :o
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

RL400

i just noticed the ramp says "QUADSONLY" - was that custom or did it come that way? ;D :o

Nightbreed

#33
I am thinking after FTR MX RACE #3, i am going to be coming to see you guys again. Having shocks is a wounderful thing!!
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

tampaboy813

QuoteI am thinking after FTR MX RACE #3, i am going to be coming to see you guys again. Having shocks is a wounderful thing!!
lol I herd that having arms are way better!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com