POST YOUR 250R AIR HERE!

Started by Nightbreed, May 05, 2004, 02:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Honda328i

Here's CBR250R last weekend in ONF...
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

LIV2RIDE

Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

LIV2RIDE

Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

Nightbreed

 ;D

my first air after the crash !!
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Nightbreed

Cory, what that the last place you rode when we did the engine swap?

That looks like some good air !!!!
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Redridertrx450r

#31
welcome back to flight nightbreed  ;D  hope your getting back to normal

Quads Only Crew
Go Big Or Go Home

F R E E S T Y L E =  MY  ANTIDRUG

ONCE YOU GO METAL RAMP YOU NEVER GO BACK TO DIRT  (sometimes)

QUADSONLYREVOLUTION.COM

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Hollywood

And you call me Hollywood! lmao Great pics
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

wired2ride


Nightbreed

Quotewelcome back to flight nightbreed  ;D  hope your getting back to normal

Quads Only Crew

Thanks , I hope to come out and see you guys again soon.
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteThanks , I hope to come out and see you guys again soon.

I don't know why, You aint jumping the ramp again :D. You have a business to run.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

quads_only

You guys make it seem like Im some kinda loose cannon or something?  I own my own business, I have a mortgage, Ive got car payments, bills out the ass. Im married, with two great kids and Im 35 yrs old. Im jumping those ramps among other things every weekend.Getting hurt in this sport kinda goes along with it. racing on the track adds even more risk to the equation (other riders that you have to trust). Jumping to me is my most favorite thing to do. And I will always support others that like the same. so NIGHTBREED do what you feel makes you happy.  ENJOY LIFE WHILE ITS HERE!
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

Nightbreed

What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

bumblemoose

You guys are making me miss my R.
87 TRX 310R (Sold)with a bunch of stuff on it.

450R_Matt

QuoteYou guys are making me miss my R.

 Good to here from you... I still have the back up seat cover... ;)
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

bumblemoose

I saw you pictures and thought you had put it on. That is a nice cover.

I miss the hell out of that 2-stroke sound but the harley rumble is a close second.

87 TRX 310R (Sold)with a bunch of stuff on it.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com