I herd theres is a new trail system that just opened up in ocala forest

Started by Tecatematt, December 17, 2007, 09:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tecatematt

Well I herd about the new trail system  and people are riding there already, is it nice any? any pics of yall rding there (so can i get a idea what its like) and is it all whoops like the area you ride  by big scrub?
[url="http://www.llpropertyinvestmentgroup.com/"]http://www.llpropertyinvestmentgroup.com/[/url]

85 Tecate (working on it!)
86 350x (restoring)
86 Tri-z rolling chassis

FishaHallic

Quote from: Tecatematt on December 17, 2007, 09:12:19 PM
Well I herd about the new trail system  and people are riding there already, is it nice any? any pics of yall rding there (so can i get a idea what its like) and is it all whoops like the area you ride  by big scrub?

NO it's not nice
No pics
Yes it is all whooped out.

I went when it first opened and never went back.  Two way trails that were tight and whooped and not that much fun.  As bad as croom is I would go there before going back to Ocala.  Good luck

Mars

Dude your in Marion County.  ::)
Get Ten bucks your green decal and go ride.
04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.

Prairie Master

02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

Ida_Mann

there is a section of this website just for the Ocala National Forest Association, in there you should be able to find the info you need.

I haven't ridden every part of it, but they are working on grooming the trails and have been for a while now.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Tecatematt

haha thanks guys, i was hoping there wasn't any whoops they are fun at first but towards the end of the day they suck!
[url="http://www.llpropertyinvestmentgroup.com/"]http://www.llpropertyinvestmentgroup.com/[/url]

85 Tecate (working on it!)
86 350x (restoring)
86 Tri-z rolling chassis

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com