try this

Started by WickedBanshee, December 15, 2007, 04:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WickedBanshee

Pentium D dual core 3.2 extreme
Asus P5ND2 sli mobo
CorsairTwin5400c4 2gb 667 memory
BFG 8600 gt oc PCI-e 512mb
Enermax noisetaker 600w power
Audigy2 zs sound 7.1

Young Gun

When I first looked at it she was turning counter-clockwise, I scrolled down and read the information and looked again and she was turning clockwise.

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

digginfool

When I first look at her, she's turning counter-clockwise then suddenly, she's turning clockwise.  No matter how hard I try to change the perspective, she stays counter-clockwise.  Then, if I scroll her out of view and bring her back, same thing; starts counter-clockwise for a few turns, then suddenly, she's turning clockwise.  Very strange.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Ida_Mann

I don't care what everybody says,,,,I see her chest moving in a counter-clockwise motion.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

qt314nfla

counter clockwise from my perspective

SWAMP_DONKEY

I can make her go both ways, look @ the shadow of her feet the one swooping and she will change as you wish... very cool. Sherry was looking @ the same time..her clockwise, me counter...then both and we could both change direction.

Bigscrb15

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on December 15, 2007, 09:28:51 PM
I can make her go both ways, look @ the shadow of her feet the one swooping and she will change as you wish... very cool. Sherry was looking @ the same time..her clockwise, me counter...then both and we could both change direction.

same here. i could change it whenever I wanted.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

yfz450runner

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on December 15, 2007, 09:28:51 PM
I can make her go both ways, look @ the shadow of her feet the one swooping and she will change as you wish... very cool. Sherry was looking @ the same time..her clockwise, me counter...then both and we could both change direction.

i see both. :)

Bruteforce SRA

no matter how much I try I see clockwise

Fox17

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on December 15, 2007, 09:50:32 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on December 15, 2007, 09:28:51 PM
I can make her go both ways, look @ the shadow of her feet the one swooping and she will change as you wish... very cool. Sherry was looking @ the same time..her clockwise, me counter...then both and we could both change direction.

same here. i could change it whenever I wanted.


yup.

Ida_Mann

it is illogical to see it any other way than counter-clockwise ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com