HS Jan 5th - L-Cross

Started by mudnuri, December 13, 2007, 11:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudnuri

http://floridatrailriders.org/flyer/08_season/SWFTR_010608.pdf

SWFTR is having another event at L-Cross.
This will be a nice race to get tuned up for QS#6
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

chuck9b

I AM THERE!! CANT WAIT!!!  I WISH IT WAS THIS WEEKEND. CHUCK 8A

mudnuri

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

LostCause

Come on out for the SSQSA MX race this weekend at L-Cross.

:P :P :P :P :P :P
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

chuck9b

IN FACT LOSTCAUSE WE WILL BE THERE SUNDAY. MY SON BRANDON #8 HAS A NEW DRR 50 THAT HE WANTS TO TRY OUT. WE WERE THERE AND JOINED YOUR CLUB AT LAKELAND. MAN WHAT A TURN OUT. LOOK FORWARD TO RUNNING ALL THE RACES AS LONG AS IT DOESNT ENTER FEAR WITH OUR QS RACES. LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU ON SUNDAY! CHUCK 8A

mudnuri

Okay folks,
This is a great club that hosted a QS for us this season. Let's return the support with attendance. It may be weird because of the class differences and number plate changes, but temp plates will do as it is non points event for ATV's.
Please remember-***THERE ARE NO YOUTH ATV OR PEE-WEE ATV CLASSES FOR THE HS SERIES***

interior crcodile alligator
I drive a Chevrolet home thee-8-tor
interior crcodile alligator
I drive a Chevrolet home thee-8-tor
interior crcodile alligator
I drive a Chevrolet home thee-8-tor
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

predatorracer8