Old Hot Wheels

Started by 1FasterBlaster, December 11, 2007, 09:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FasterBlaster



This one isn't a Hot Wheels, but I thought it was kewl anyway!!

rolling thunder

#26
Here is a real hot wheels

rolling thunder


1FasterBlaster

 Nice. Does that have the 327 in it?

rolling thunder

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on January 12, 2008, 07:24:08 PM
Nice. Does that have the 327 in it?
It has a 355  supercharged  the motor was built by Wheeler Motor sports in jax  4 speed about 450 to 500 hp

Fox17

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on January 04, 2008, 08:14:11 PM


This one isn't a Hot Wheels, but I thought it was kewl anyway!!

my lil brother has that one and the Pastrana one too. All he plays with is those monster trucks and dirt bikes.

1FasterBlaster

  I bought a Raptor when I first started riding like 4 years ago. It's my son's favorite toy. I had to superglue the tires because he kept riding it so hard they would fall off.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com