hate to do it

Started by outtolunch, December 11, 2007, 04:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

outtolunch

Sometime between Christmas and New years me my daughter and a few friends are thinking about going to Ocala.  We are staying at my dad's trailer at Lake Bryant camp ground.  Where is the closest place to ride the forest from there.  We will also have a cabin at the Mill Damn camp ground right before you get to the forest out of Silver Springs I think,
Thanks for the help, and any heads up and points of interest around the area would be greatly appreciated as well.
2006 Honda Ricon 680 (bout time)

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

outtolunch

Quote from: Ida_Mann on December 11, 2007, 06:49:30 PM
hate to do what?

Id@

I did a search for the stuff I was trying to find but couldn't find it, I'm sure everybody is sick of answering questions about Ocala.  I may be wrong, wouldn't be the first time.

So where is the best place to unload the trailers from where we are staying. :dunno.gif
2006 Honda Ricon 680 (bout time)