ATV Olympics

Started by LostCause, December 18, 2004, 02:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostCause

Anyone going?
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

yamadooski

Nah the XC course sucks and way to expensive I heard very few Pros will be there this year cause its right after Christmas.

Obamma smells and if you voted for him you are a COMMY #$$$hole

Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

yamadooski

Obamma smells and if you voted for him you are a COMMY #$$$hole

C.S.yamaha130

yeah i'm going. yeah watching the pros is pretty cool but thats not why u sould go u should go to race.
Move over Yamaha comin thought.

LostCause

I would love to but I don't think that I will be able to this year.  Got to work and can't get out of it.  Rode the MX last year and had a blast.  They changed the order this year.  TT/MX/XC.  Had the XC first last year and some of the pros couldn't run the rest of the events.  Natallies hands looked like hamburger meat last year.

But I will be at round 3 of the Nationals.  Stepin up to the 30+ this year.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

C.S.yamaha130

yeah well i'll be at round three of the nationals i'll be at all of them. yeah and i talked to joe byrd when i went to his school i think he might come. yeah i am going to try to ride all off them.
Move over Yamaha comin thought.

LostCause

Is this Clay? What classes you going to ride in nationals?
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

C.S.yamaha130

yeah this is clay. 16-24 and four stroke C.
Move over Yamaha comin thought.

LostCause

I thought that was you.  This is Brett.#65   You going to be at the next FTR race?  If so please dont land on me!  lol
just kiddin.  I know you didn't meen to do that to him.  I got landed on that race also.  Waldo was rough on everyone!!!!
How is your wrist?
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

KEV96

I'm going, just don't know what class I'm going to run yet.

C.S.yamaha130

i dont know if i am going to go yet but my wrist is fine know thanks for askin.   later
Move over Yamaha comin thought.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com