picked me up a 350x to ride!

Started by sykolincoln, November 02, 2007, 08:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sykolincoln

yep, after beating around the bush for so long trying to get my other trikes going, i was tires of borrowing my Gf's pink blaster, so I picked this 350x up, kinda weird being on a 4 stroke but at least im riding right!?





it runs great, starts great and smokes just alittle (i dont mind, makes me feal like its a 2 stroke, lol!)
I plan on a few upgrades but nothing major other then fixing the smaller problems on it.
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

94Hardbody4x4

Nice. That thing will pull wheelies like nothing.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

sykolincoln

ya im used to my 2 strokes and "their" power wheelies but not to this one, the down low torque makes it for an interesting trail rider to say the least, cant keep the front end down unless im standing on the front fender! lol, as a plus its great in the watery trails as the air inlet it right by the stearing tube so it can forge some deep water easily! at first I just wanted it to be a temporalry fix untill I find a reasonable 2 stroke trike to ride, but I like it and plan on keeping it now. If it ever goes up for sale again it will go right back to its former owner, hes a good freind of mine and he helped me out so I will surely return the favor
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

dhutt

Nice trike, Sure miss my 250r I had, good luck with it.
2001 Honda 400ex

sykolincoln

did some updating on it recently put a 450R silencer and midpipe on, installed a 400ex shock, painted a bunch of parts so it dosnt look all ragged out any more





3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

BIGREDTIDE

Jeff
'85 250ES Big Red
'03 CBR 600RR

mrbones

Nice mods with the exhaust and 400ex shock. Any idea if that shock will fit on a 85/6 ATC250R?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

sykolincoln

not a clue if would fit, I guess I could try! I ended up taking it off, and putting it on my gf's blaster (shee needed it more) and dang I forgot about this thread guess I should update! well here I go!!







3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com