Saltsdale December 18th Drag Races!!!!

Started by Hoosier Daddy, November 18, 2004, 10:55:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

YAMAHONDAMAN

I'll Be There ... Hey Ware ....Lean Foward and...............
GIT IT RAG !!!   Hey CHILLIN ...Bring the Video with ya   ;D
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

Hoosier Daddy

i did!! i swear.. or at least i thought... maybe not, i dunno... practice makes perfect... :-/
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Smoknbanshee

been out of town all day, but this is the date.
Jason
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

methyman

I might have to go up there to see you guys in action verse the TRX250R.
Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

YAMAHONDAMAN

You Mean THREE SUMTHEN-R ?  ...     ;D
Come on up Brother !!!  we have LOT'S of fun there !!!!
Ronnie ............
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

methyman

#7
Its a technically a TRX250R with big bore 330 cylinder. ;D I might do that as to come up to have some fun and I will try to round up some guys to go up and race.
Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

methyman

Its not that fast, there are alot of Banshee that are alot faster.  I can hold my own especially for my weight 260lbs.  The bike would go faster with a lighter rider.  But I didnt build the bike for another rider, I did it to MX and got hurt flat tracking so I made a sand drag/ street racer/drag strip bike. So I am trying to have as much fun on it as possible without getting hurt.
Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

methyman

Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

Chillinthemost

I've been telling these guys that those banshees down there are crazy fast.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

YAMAHONDAMAN

Hey Methy...
THATS SOME PONIES OUT THE "ole school" Motor !!
I LIKE IT !!!    [smiley=Approve.gif]
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

methyman

Yeah I guess this older bikes with a little TLC can really scream.  I was actually suprised to get over 50 HP to the rear wheels for a single cylinder.
Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

tribal_shee

smoke
   there is a guy that asked a question on nov 13 race post about kind of bikes aloud in open class. said it has like 295 hp before nos, and was wondering if it was aloud. might want to get w/ him said he's got a crew he could get together if so. the more the marrier! see ya Lupo
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

RTR_380/450R

QuoteYeah I guess this older bikes with a little TLC can really scream.  I was actually suprised to get over 50 HP to the rear wheels for a single cylinder.

50 HORSES HUH!? ;)
WHAT YA THINK RONNIE? MIGHT I HAVE A CHANCE??!!
I GOT TO GIVE HIM SOME PROPS- AT LEAST HE'S RUNNIN' OLE SCHOOL!!
JT
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

methyman

Hey Ron I called Roger last night and spoke to him about the up coming race and he might be going.  We will try to get some boyz together to come up with us.  Give him a call.
Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

Smoknbanshee

I SAY BRING IT.  If it runs on 4-wheels , hell I don't even care if it is in a lawn mower chassis, BRING IT....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Quad32x

Damn , everybody  bringing  new  and  faster  stuff  and  I  will  still  be  on  the  same  old  sled !  Oh  well  Team SG  will  still  be  trying  to  slug  a  few  groins  anyway  and  then  slug  down  some  brown  bottles !   Yamahondaman , ya  hear  me ?   GIT  IT  RAG !!!!!! ;) ;D  ---------- 8)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Smoknbanshee

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

YAMAHONDAMAN

I Hear Ya 32x !!!  I Had a BLAST Last Time !!!
Brown Bottles Started like .............  10 am i think ?
HECK !!!  MCIG Start's when DayLight Comes About !!!!
IT'S 5-O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE !!!!!!
GIT IT RAGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!     8)
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

mcig

IT'S 5-O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE !!!!!!
you know it

1fastltr450

lets see if smoke can get his pos running before the race so that we can race instead of waiting around on him to get it right
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

methyman

You Northerners are in for a real hurting come Dec 18.  Thats a promise. All the big shots are coming up there on the 18th.   ;D
Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

well just watch out for the police officer sitting on the side of the road right before the entrance.... my lesson was learned to the tune of $120.00!!!!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"