Motoplex January Feature Weekend Flyer

Started by Paul_S, December 06, 2007, 04:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmd11

'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

450rcrazy


qt314nfla

if all goes well i ran into a few more local ppl last night when i was out.  they were talking about wanting to come up.  hope i can bring another 3 w/ me.

Shawn

The plex just got a bunch of rain so its perfect. come Jan. 12 8)
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Ida_Mann

stopped at what used to be Suzuki of Orlando on Colonial yesterday and handed out some flyers to the sales guys,,,,they seemed interested themselves in coming up after I described the place.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

450rcrazy

Quote from: Ida_Mann on December 20, 2007, 02:06:35 AM
stopped at what used to be Suzuki of Orlando on Colonial yesterday and handed out some flyers to the sales guys,,,,they seemed interested themselves in coming up after I described the place.

Id@
Awesome ID@ ! I handed out about 30 of them at Croom last Sunday with some good results and left some at OAS on the way out. Oas did not seem to care one way or another about it but said It was ok to leave them on the counter for their customers.

450rcrazy

WOW THIS IS SHAPING UP TO BE A BIG EVENT!!   


MPTonyT, Wife and +4 Friends
450rcrazy wife? and 3~9 friends
Rick
Rolling Thunder, Judge Judy & at least 8 others
Trailoverhale + 4
dj_pizzim
king450 + 3
Tony Little + 1
Pieratt + 1
duroc825
MP + 3
mxu500, G/f, + 2 kids
QT + 1............with jello shots, and more
LawnmanMx + 5
Anoriginal...................if you believe that
Cain + 1   and lots of seafood
Gtnwood + 1
BMD11 + 1
Quad 32
07orlando450R
Id@ +1
Possibly LakeMaryKid
T2 & T3
Quads Only 7
Taylor MX  7
KB + 1
Jeff, June w/Alex.Jacob, Jackie and Aaron......Bob, Kim w/John
Dan_yfz+ 3-6
MrFixit + 2 and Squirt
Tinker22
Chuck Norris +4 and 1 Golden Retriever
Tpiwb possibly 3 more
Dirty Girls - Large Group
Highlifter.com - Large Group.

1FasterBlaster

 ScratchupBangupboy + PuddlePinker ( Jaida ) + AmericanRobster & possibly three other friends.

450rcrazy

WOW THIS LOOKS LIKE IT'S GONNA BE A HUGE TURNOUT!!   


MPTonyT, Wife and +4 Friends
450rcrazy wife? and 3~9 friends
Rick
Rolling Thunder, Judge Judy & at least 8 others
Trailoverhale + 4
dj_pizzim
king450 + 3
Tony Little + 1
Pieratt + 1
duroc825
MP + 3
mxu500, G/f, + 2 kids
QT + 1............with jello shots, and more
LawnmanMx + 5
Anoriginal...................if you believe that
Cain + 1   and lots of seafood
Gtnwood + 1
BMD11 + 1
Quad 32
07orlando450R
Id@ +1
Possibly LakeMaryKid
T2 & T3
Quads Only 7
Taylor MX  7
KB + 1
Jeff, June w/Alex.Jacob, Jackie and Aaron......Bob, Kim w/John
Dan_yfz+ 3-6
MrFixit + 2 and Squirt
Tinker22
Chuck Norris +4 and 1 Golden Retriever
Tpiwb possibly 3 more
Dirty Girls - Large Group
Highlifter.com - Large Group.
ScratchupBangupboy + PuddlePinker ( Jaida ) + AmericanRobster & possibly three other friends.

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Shawn

This one is definatly gonna be the best time yet.............................................till february :D
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

1FasterBlaster

  Looks like Jaida and I will be sharing her little 110cc utility. I can't get hold of a quad to ride.
    But come hell or high water, I'm going. Even if it's just to check the place out!!

450rcrazy

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on January 05, 2008, 01:01:40 AM
  Looks like Jaida and I will be sharing her little 110cc utility. I can't get hold of a quad to ride.
    But come hell or high water, I'm going. Even if it's just to check the place out!!
Is your friend Americanrobstar still going?

Ida_Mann

if my guest keeps telling me he's broke and can't afford half the gas to get up there, then I'll have two quads and last I checked I can only ride one at a time.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

qt314nfla

ida if my part doesn't come in for mine i'll be riding blizatch or borrowing a spare quad.  but i'm not gonna let that stop me from bringing those jello shots and sweetarts.

1FasterBlaster

  I was planning on going with Robster. But he says he has to work and his quad needs a Artic Cat battery so I won't be riding it. I'm still going with my buddy Drew. But since I can't ride, he's leaving his LTR. We'll just be hanging out and checking the place out.
   I'll probably bring Jaida's little 110cc since she hasn't ridden it yet. I want to let her ride her Christmas present.
   QT, we had cherry Coke Jello shots for New Years with cherries in them. I ate like 15 of them and was tipsy by 10:30. If we're allowed alchohol at the event, maybe I will bring some too!!

1FasterBlaster


qt314nfla

doesn't matter nathan.  beggers can't be chosers.  i dont' care if you put me on a 90cc bike.  it's better than nothing.  ha!

definitely bring some.  i ran out of cooler space for them last time and ran out before sat night.

1FasterBlaster


Islandbreeze07

Or Smiley's little atv! She needs a good ride!  :-*
[url="http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber"]http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber[/url]
[url="http://iboplus.com/KGraber"]http://iboplus.com/KGraber[/url]

Life is like a farm, you gotta get up early to do the chores

qt314nfla

Thanks Kim.  That's mighty nice of smiley to loan me her quad.

Chino, nice offer but I've seen Jaida on a quad. She ain't givin it up for nuthin'.

And yes I'd be fine on a quad that small as long as I could carry the consession stand around for everyone.

Ida_Mann

check out my signature for my quads, but I'll probably be riding my Rubicon for most of the time because I haven't ridden it in about a year.

and it hasn't been reliable in more than that.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

1FasterBlaster

  I was hoping for a utility quad to ride so I can just put put around.

1FasterBlaster

  Is the entrance fee still $20. dollars if you only go for one day?

greenmachine

Man I am gonna miss this one :(. Looks like everyone is gonna be there! It is my wifes b-day & Sat night I promised to take her to Howl at The Moon...saloon that is. My next event will be the February ride for the chilli cookoff. Hopefully have some venison chilli if possible, if not then some 3mile island habanero chilli, eat it if you dare.

You all have fun, ride safe & enjoy the plex.

Chino, if you go Saturday, make sure you get Jaida some seat time early & see if she would like to ride in the kids events, they are a blast!