year end trophys

Started by quadcoin, December 04, 2007, 08:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quadcoin

hey guys ,just a short question on the year end points thing will trophys be awarded for the top three spots in each class . or plages or some thing , and harry won the pee-wee quad tt    class and is listed 2nd?  oh ray sorry  I was not happy about the penalty box in the main . I am always a half a second off the pace because I am on a stock 400cc quad . because of that I start every race knowing that what I do on the light means everything for my poor little bike and i will never probly win the fight but at the end of the year maybe i can succeed  in the war. yea I guess I am winning a little well see you guys sat on the green machine .
                                     peace out to all and a thank you to ray ,teddy and the other guys that help flag, groom ,water , and genreally take care of the track crap so we can race , and thank you brady for providing us with a place in which to race .
                                          the elliotts
                       ken ,beverly , electra , and little harry#5
krash         
slow ass old beat up bone stock $ 2;200 kfx 400  and a really nice 2005 trx90 production mod which Lil harry rides

fastrnrik

What's up Ken. If you've got a scoring question, get with me Saturday and we'll get with the score girls to figure it out for you.

I am working on trophies, banquet dates, etc. I'll let everyone know what's up as soon as I sort it all out.

Thanks
Brady

quadcoin

Brady,

Lil Harry #5 got his 1st place trophy - and I think that they scored him correctly.  I think that they just listed it incorrect on the race results for the forum.

We will be there Saturday and can make sure it is correct!!!

Look forward to Racing!! :)
krash         
slow ass old beat up bone stock $ 2;200 kfx 400  and a really nice 2005 trx90 production mod which Lil harry rides

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com