HOME SECURITY SYSTEM

Started by WickedBanshee, January 10, 2008, 11:25:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WickedBanshee

HOW TO INSTALL A HOME SECURITY SYSTEM!

   1. Go to a second-hand store and buy a pair of men's used size
14-16 work boots.

   2. Place them on your front porch, along with several empty
beer >> cans, a copy of Guns & Ammo magazine and several NRA
magazines.

   3. Put a few giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazine.

   4. Leave a note on your door that reads:

   Hey Bubba, Big Jim, Duke and Slim,  I went to the gun shop for
ammunition. Back in an hour.   Don't mess with the pit bulls --
they  attacked the mailman this morning and messed him up real
bad. I don't  think Killer took part in it, but it was hard to
tell from all the  blood.

  PS - I locked all four of 'em in the house. Better wait outside.

   Later, Billy Bob

Pentium D dual core 3.2 extreme
Asus P5ND2 sli mobo
CorsairTwin5400c4 2gb 667 memory
BFG 8600 gt oc PCI-e 512mb
Enermax noisetaker 600w power
Audigy2 zs sound 7.1

Fox17

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Thats pretty good.

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER