Jan. 22, Drag Racing in Valdosta, Ga.

Started by BadCompany350, December 20, 2004, 04:19:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadCompany350

There will be a drag race held in Valdosta, Ga.  Only class will be bracket class with $600 minimum guaranteed purse.  Also, grudge racing after the race until the track closes.  Mark your calendars!!!! ;D  
Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee

Chillinthemost

A group of us is coming to Ga. We were going to go to the Hazlehurst race on the 18th. I dont know about the rest but I am only going to drive up 1 time in a month. Which race should we come to??
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

BadCompany350

We race in Hazlehurst every month and i like it there, but unless you have a pretty well built banshee, there isn't many people to race.  If I had to choose, I would come to Valdosta because of the payout and the even playing feild( bracket racing), but I would really try to come to both :)
Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee

WickedBanshee

The Hazelhurst race is on Jan 15th !! I went up for the Nov. and Dec. race . Its awsome! If I could get that way every month I would!! I think you guys in Florida would love the Hazelhurst track....check it out...Lake Wales Fl here
Pentium D dual core 3.2 extreme
Asus P5ND2 sli mobo
CorsairTwin5400c4 2gb 667 memory
BFG 8600 gt oc PCI-e 512mb
Enermax noisetaker 600w power
Audigy2 zs sound 7.1

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Hey bad company. Whats up that was good racing this weekend had a blast.I will try to call  you later tell me what would be the best time to reach you. Tell the gang i said hey. And let go to fla we need to get a motel close to the track ;D.  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

1fastltr450

what exit do we need to get off at for this track going to come just want to find a room let me know.



     thanks gary
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

BadCompany350

Im not real sure on the exit but i will find out for you.
Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee

1fastltr450

2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

1fastltr450

ALSO WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A SEMI IS THERE ROOM TO GET IT IN THERE. WE ARE BRING THE SEMI SO WE CAN LOCK THEM UP AT NIGHT TIME.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

#9
who would want to steal that slow runnin, 87 octane using,
"opps i hit the choke"(again), cant go fast and turn left, yellow bike??  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D..

OK... Well maybe not "slow runnin" since you finished 1st in the stock class at saltsdale... :P
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*


BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1fastltr450

i AM SURE YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A BIKE THAT COULD WIN A CLASS AT SALTSDALE, MAYBE ONE DAY YOU CAN


 HEY YOU MORE THEN WELCOME TO RIDE W/ US WARE BUT i UNDERSTAND IF YOU DONT WANT TO
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

#11
Actully i woulnt mind but my wife and i cant go to far from home. waiting for transplant remember?

Now back to the rippin'

 maybe if YOU raced in a class with 26 bikes instead of 10 you would see what its like to race with the "bigboys"  ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Hoosier Daddy

BTW i have some pics of you guys.. PM me your email address.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

badcompanyracing

hey tony give me call anytime after 6:30 this is travis badcompany350 is daniel.we are goingto fla. the 8th ;D
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

BadCompany350

OK, first off, I have no idea what exit you should get off on but all the hotels are on the other side of Valdosta from the track( which is still within 15-20 min).

About the  Semi, there will be room to park but im not completely sure if it will fit through the gate.  If it won't, you can park it down the road on a peice of property we have or we can bring a trailer to whatever hotel you are staying at and pick your bikes up for you.  Either way is ok with us.
Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee

badcompanyracing

BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

HondaATC

I'm interested in this, I'm from down in Live Oak. Could I have an address so I can look it up on a map? What are your rules? three-wheelers allowed or quads only? Thanks
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

BadCompany350

Bad Company Racing's Jockey
Slow Banshee

badcompanyracing

3 wheelers are allowed as far as i know.
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

HondaATC

Cool, thanks. Dont know if I'll bring any trikes this time or not. 5th gear is out on my Z right now. Last questions, What time do a I show up, and how much coin do I need to bring with me?
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Chillinthemost

Honda, you should come over to the Saltdale races. You could meet Yamahondaman. He is like Mr. Tri-Z.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

HondaATC

Can't make it this weekend, but I'll be checking back a bit more often. I don't really have anything that fast (Most of my riding is woods) for the races, but it would be cool to just bring what I got and see how bad I do anyways  ;)
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

badcompanyracing

#24
honda , I will get badcompany350 to get online and answer you're questions thanks
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com