T2's Accident Today

Started by qt314nfla, December 02, 2007, 06:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qt314nfla

Everyone that was at the Plex today is aware that T2 was in an accident.  Today while on the MX track T2 hit a jump and didn't make the landing.  Best knowledge that we have is that he went face first into the dirt and the bike rolled over him.  He was driven off the track in a rhino by Rolling Thunders crew.  He was in a severe amount of pain back at the trailer and it was decided to call an ambulance.  When they got there they said their hospital wasn't equipt to deal w/ the symptoms of Tony's injury.  So he was flown to the hospital in Gainsville. 

Dreth and Ida called to let me know that after xrays and tests T2 is ok.  No broken bones but he has some muscle and soft tissue injury.  He's gonna be in pain for quite a while.  But he's being released from the hospital now. 

Thanks for everyone's help and concern.  Crazy thanks for taking Tony's rig back.  Ida thanks for taking T3 to the hospital to be w/ his dad.  T3, I was quite impressed w/ how well you held yourself after the accident.

Tony- I'm glad it wasn't any more serious.  Heal fast!  We want to see you out there for the January ride.

Ida should have some pics to post of Tony tonight or tomorrow.

Young Gun

WOW -- glad your ok.  Landing head first usually has bad outcomes, you had an angel with you brother.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

lawn_man mx

   thats  good news  he's ok !!    heel up  fast  t2     get well !!
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Da_Mtg_Man

Wow, Sorry to hear about this. I hope you heal quickly Tony.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

gearhead400

oh man, hate to hear news like this. Great to hear you didnt suffer any broken bones or serious internal injuries. Hope you pain goes away fast and you can get back on your bike. Get well soon man!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Chuck_Norris

Hang in there Older than me... Glad to hear  you didn't break anything


Bigscrb15

glad to hear there are no serious injuries. hope you recover quick.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Shawn

Thanks QT ;) T2 will ride again...............I LOVE YOU Bro :-*
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

renmus

prayers for a swift and complete recovery.

Fox17

man that sucks. glad youre ok. get better fast and get back out there and master that jump.

AmericanRobster

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

greenmachine

Quote from: Fox17 on December 02, 2007, 11:21:04 PM
man that sucks. glad youre ok. get better fast and get back out there and master that jump.
I am sure he already made that jump more than once. He was charging hard against Maverick & Dreth in the morning MX races.
Get well soon.

MPTonyT

Glad is wasnt any more worse than it was. I know when i went over the bars in a very similar way i broke two ribe and had some serious bruising. Time to replace that helmet. they are only good for one good fall!!  :o We'll see ya in January. 
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

backinsaddle

glad it's not serious...get well soon

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

DZ 350

-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

T2

Thanks allot everyone for the get well comments, I will do my best and see everyone on the next big group ride, with a new helmet and the new neck brace, I believe thats what saved my life.  8) So please dont ride without your gear on.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Torque


gearhead400

Quote from: T2 on December 03, 2007, 07:56:15 PM
Thanks allot everyone for the get well comments, I will do my best and see everyone on the next big group ride, with a new helmet and the new neck brace, I believe thats what saved my life.  8) So please dont ride without your gear on.

which one were you wearing? I'm probably going to buy the leatt, pricey, but hey, $500 or serious injury/death?

Glad your ok man!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

quad control

Damn this is not good news except that you are gonna be o.k. I hate to here this. Heal up fast T2... Take care.

1FasterBlaster

  I know how ya feel. Hope your back up soon. Don't fall asleep at the wheel Tony!!

Shawn

Quote from: T2 on December 03, 2007, 07:56:15 PM
Thanks allot everyone for the get well comments, I will do my best and see everyone on the next big group ride, with a new helmet and the new neck brace, I believe thats what saved my life.  8) So please dont ride without your gear on.



Thats good to hear Tony. Thanks for letting me undress you after the wreck...................your so sexy :-*
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Shawn

Quote from: greenmachine on December 03, 2007, 09:11:41 AM
Quote from: Fox17 on December 02, 2007, 11:21:04 PM
man that sucks. glad youre ok. get better fast and get back out there and master that jump.
I am sure he already made that jump more than once. He was charging hard against Maverick & Dreth in the morning MX races.
Get well soon.


GM, I just added that jump sunday morning. I added that small double and a small tripple and before i could get them off the track to fix the lip it was to late. Its fixed now.
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

LakeMaryKid

Glad to hear your ok Tony. Sorry to hear of this man.

-Curtis-
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com