Sand Mnt Sprint Car Race w/ Huge Quad Race

Started by RTR_380/450R, January 10, 2005, 07:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTR_380/450R

Last race at Sand Mountain, I was approached about putting together a huge Quad Race during a National Sprint Car Race! Dude, If youve never seen sprint cars run, its a trip.
But anyway,

WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED in an OPEN CLASS for a intermission race!  I was told that there should be about
2-3000 people there!!  Maybe a $500 dollar purse or more if enough riders participate!  Please give feedback so I know what to tell them next race.  NO INTEREST =  NO RACE!
A race with all the big boys would be awesome!

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Hoosier Daddy

Night time or day time? Any idea on what day this will be on ?

Sounds like fun, i would think there would be a good turn out!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1fastltr450

depending on the date and time I might could ride.If ya'll willlet slow ol suzukis out there
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

races2win

sounds cool jt. just hate out running the sprint cars on the raptor! ;D anyhoo, id be down 4 it!!
anyone can go fast in a straight line!!!

Ride1Rob

JT, is that for this Sunday? I was told that Sprint Cars would run during the intermission of ours. If not I also need to know the dates. May be interested in running w/ some of the BigDogs.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

RTR_380/450R

I think this race would be late FEB or March!  Not sure on night or day for now or even if its SAT or Sun.  Just was asked if we would be interested! Ill find out more this weekend and let you guys know!  Im thinking if we could get about 25 riders we could have a split heat race w/ eliminations!  The purse could be huge!
jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

atvaltz

i know i may not be  a big dog  yet  but i would run with yall keep ya honest anyway  lol i am up for it  :)
1 word   suzuki     nough said

redrider

hey the huge quad race is it gonna be just one class because i ride a 300ex and i couldnt keep up with the 250r's and the 400 and 450's

LostCause

I'm game.  Never been to the track before but looking forward to gettin out there.  See what TT is all about.  Don't know how I would do but sure would be fun.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

ripraff

I was there on the Jan. 2nd and they told me sprint cars would be racing on the 16th after the normal quad races.... wonder what the truth is???

Ride1Rob

QuoteI'm game.  Never been to the track before but looking forward to gettin out there.  See what TT is all about.  Don't know how I would do but sure would be fun.


I'm sure you would Brett. I know you're tired of being the only quad on the track :D. Then again, if that's the case you'll always get a trophy.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

LostCause

Oh you didn't  !!  It's on!!

I'm just finishing up the series at Quick Track.  Want to see what kind of stuff they give out.  It's not about the Trophys.  It's about the stuff at the end of the series.  It would be nice if some of yall would come out there.  I hear they have changed the track.

I'll see you out there soon.  Just be ready.!!
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

KEV96

Did someone say "money". Maybe some of the big dogs will come off the porch.................

atvaltz

hey kevin please do  lol these 2 stroke fockers need a 4 stroke arssss whoopin lol

in case u didnt know this is brandon clays cousin

i herd  his bike was hurtin  lol  hope ya get it goin man

that oil hasnt been changed since the put the motor in the bike  lol  

talk to ya later
1 word   suzuki     nough said

LostCause

Hey Kev.
For $$$$$$ we'll run a flat track.!!!
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

crfquad34

I think alot of fast guys would come if it was in Feb., especially if there was a good purse, but alot of them will be racing the nationals in March.

RTR_380/450R

QuoteDid someone say "money". Maybe some of the big dogs will come off the porch.................

FIANALLY!! SOMEONE WHO HAS ROOM TO TALK SMACK!!
 ;D
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com