Main Menu

DRETH???

Started by SWAMP_DONKEY, November 30, 2007, 04:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SWAMP_DONKEY

  Is everything ok....where have you been???

VForcedave

He bailed from this site. I hear he is busy at the Motoplex.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

big-daddy

Quote from: mrbones on November 30, 2007, 05:39:16 PM
This is him. User: MP

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=7749;sa=summary

Thats funny.............he deletes his old screenname, start a new one and spam the site.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

greenmachine

He probably got tired of hearing all the b**ching about the ralley.

VForcedave

I do not blame him. People that strive for somehing are always under attack from people that contibute nothing. "This quote was Vforcedave 11/30/07"
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

mrbones

He can promote the Multiplex all he wants. Any organization that offers a place for us to ride our ATVs is welcome to do so.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

greenmachine

I am glad he came back on. The guy gave up a lot to make the rally happen. The Lakeland Quicktrack that everyone keeps paying to ride & race at is the place to blame for "sabotaging" the rally with their 5 o'clock surprise of giving it the boot after it was NATIONALLY advertised in all the magazines.
He had an idea of a rally & it grew huge & he followed thru no matter how tough it got.  :Clap.gif
Now he spends tons of time helping to make the 1st ever private atv park in Florida.
PaulS & Dreth are pioneers for our quest to make Florida an ATV friendly state. Now it is up to us to use the park & help keep it open so maybe another one can open up.
Think about Durhamtown & Broad River. Lets keep that money in our state!
Lets show this state that it can be done & in a safe controlled environment with responsible riders.
Ok I am off the box.
Glad your back Dreth...err...MP. ;) See ya Saturday morning...cant wait!!!!

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: greenmachine on November 30, 2007, 09:21:38 PM
I am glad he came back on. The guy gave up a lot to make the rally happen. The Lakeland Quicktrack that everyone keeps paying to ride & race at is the place to blame for "sabotaging" the rally with their 5 o'clock surprise of giving it the boot after it was NATIONALLY advertised in all the magazines.
He had an idea of a rally & it grew huge & he followed thru no matter how tough it got.  :Clap.gif
Now he spends tons of time helping to make the 1st ever private atv park in Florida.
PaulS & Dreth are pioneers for our quest to make Florida an ATV friendly state. Now it is up to us to use the park & help keep it open so maybe another one can open up.
Think about Durhamtown & Broad River. Lets keep that money in our state!
Lets show this state that it can be done & in a safe controlled environment with responsible riders.
Ok I am off the box.
Glad your back Dreth...err...MP. ;) See ya Saturday morning...cant wait!!!!

If Chuck Norris gives it the OKAY, AMEN.  Yeah, I have seen pics of the motoplex, looks very nice, makes me wish I had a quad again.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

FOREMANRON

LAKELAND QUICKTRACK DID NOT BACK OUT IT WAS THE OWNERS OF THE PROPERTY
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on November 30, 2007, 11:16:09 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on November 30, 2007, 09:21:38 PM
I am glad he came back on. The guy gave up a lot to make the rally happen. The Lakeland Quicktrack that everyone keeps paying to ride & race at is the place to blame for "sabotaging" the rally with their 5 o'clock surprise of giving it the boot after it was NATIONALLY advertised in all the magazines.
He had an idea of a rally & it grew huge & he followed thru no matter how tough it got.  :Clap.gif
Now he spends tons of time helping to make the 1st ever private atv park in Florida.
PaulS & Dreth are pioneers for our quest to make Florida an ATV friendly state. Now it is up to us to use the park & help keep it open so maybe another one can open up.
Think about Durhamtown & Broad River. Lets keep that money in our state!
Lets show this state that it can be done & in a safe controlled environment with responsible riders.
Ok I am off the box.
Glad your back Dreth...err...MP. ;) See ya Saturday morning...cant wait!!!!

If Chuck Norris gives it the OKAY, AMEN.  Yeah, I have seen pics of the motoplex, looks very nice, makes me wish I had a quad again.

Several people from this site and Florida Atv have contributred to the success thus far of the Motoplex. I encourage anyone to stop on by and have a great time of riding. everyday brings newer and better things. Paul is always up for suggestions. These places are designed  by the rider for the rider.  Smoke You can take mine.

Bigscrb15

Quote from: FOREMANRON on December 01, 2007, 02:08:45 AM
LAKELAND QUICKTRACK DID NOT BACK OUT IT WAS THE OWNERS OF THE PROPERTY
You are correct. That would have been the biggest money day in their history. It was the owner they lease the property from(USA INTL SPEEDWAY) that backed out.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

1FasterBlaster

  I wish I could hit the Motoplex. Hopefully soon, I'll have a new quad to ride.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on December 02, 2007, 02:11:10 AM
  I wish I could hit the Motoplex. Hopefully soon, I'll have a new quad to ride.

Hey man you aint that OLD...remember running around with handle bars in your hands and making motorcycle sounds as a kid?? Try that ...should make for a good video...I would go with you but my knee cant take that abuse. ;) LOL

Shawn

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on November 30, 2007, 04:58:04 PM
  Is everything ok....where have you been???



I am fine Swamp. Thanks for asking. I have been busy at the Motoplex ;)
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Shawn

Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Shawn

Quote from: VForcedave on November 30, 2007, 05:30:06 PM
He bailed from this site. I hear he is busy at the Motoplex.


Yes I did and yes I have been 8)
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Shawn





Thats funny.............he deletes his old screenname, start a new one and spam the site.
[/quote]




Just what exactly did i do to you? WOW. I left the site after the rally to take a break and spend some time with my family. I knew if I stayed on the site I would spend more time defending my good name because the rally seemed to be a failure to some. The rally was NOT a falure in any way at all! The rally was to determine if we had the support from our riders in this state to be able to get the state to make some changes and we found out that we DONT! We found out that people want to complain and then do nothing about it. I tried. I went above and beyond to try and make it happen with the help of others and for what? To hear people complain because it wasnt done right or in the right spot or on the right date or the right time of year..........complain complain complain.......BUT DONT SHOW UP ???.
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Shawn

Quote from: mrbones on November 30, 2007, 08:27:57 PM
He can promote the Multiplex all he wants. Any organization that offers a place for us to ride our ATVs is welcome to do so.

Mr. Bones I thank you for your support in this matter.  :-*
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Shawn

Now that is cleared up I say




MOTOPLEX FEATURE WEEKENDS ROCK


NEXT EVENT is JAN. 12th ;)
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

qt314nfla

You know I'll be there again!  Thanks for all your work Dreth.  Very well said! :-*

Shawn

One more thing.............While your whining about me being a spammer Ive been working 16 hour days at the motoplex so people will have a fun place to ride! What have you done??!!
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

JackL

Quote from: big-daddy on November 30, 2007, 06:38:16 PM
Quote from: mrbones on November 30, 2007, 05:39:16 PM
This is him. User: MP

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=7749;sa=summary

Thats funny.............he deletes his old screenname, start a new one and spam the site.


What is funny is a guy who creates fake screen names on this site to cause drama trying to talk down on a good man who has only ever done positive things for this site, eh gaydirt.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JackL

Quote from: MP on December 03, 2007, 03:39:31 AM
One more thing.............While your whining about me being a spammer Ive been working 16 hour days at the motoplex so people will have a fun place to ride! What have you done??!!

Well he did tell us about the new law requiring handsfree sets for drivers in Miami that he sells, if only it were true and not just a BS email spam.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

greenmachine

#24
I thought he posted a while back that he would no longer sell nextel/sprint to this site ???   

Just go to the motoplex & you will appreciate the "spam"

bring a few cans & we will fry it up for breakfast too.

Quad32x

Dreth you are doing a great job at the Motoplex. This past weekend was great !  Keep up the good work ! :ThumbsUp.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

JackL

Quote from: greenmachine on December 03, 2007, 02:07:18 PM
I thought he posted a while back that he would no longer sell nextel/sprint to this site ???   

Just go to the motoplex & you sill appreciate the "spam"

bring a few cans & we will fry it up for breakfast too.


Hey, the Indians don't call him man who speaks with forked tongue for nothing.  ;)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

duroc825

Only complaint i got about the Motoplex is the timing of the monthly events. Are you guys purposely setting these dates to be on FTR scramble days???? Only one I could make was the canceled Jacksonville race date and now I got the Motoplex bug but have to much invested in the FTR to skip any races! :'( Keep up the good work "MP" theres more of us out there that appreciate what you have done and continue to do than you may think and that goes for Paul too.

gearhead400

Quote from: duroc825 on December 03, 2007, 05:09:09 PM
Only complaint i got about the Motoplex is the timing of the monthly events. Are you guys purposely setting these dates to be on FTR scramble days???? Only one I could make was the canceled Jacksonville race date and now I got the Motoplex bug but have to much invested in the FTR to skip any races! :'( Keep up the good work "MP" theres more of us out there that appreciate what you have done and continue to do than you may think and that goes for Paul too.

Almost the exact words i was going to pick mike.  ;D

Oh btw this is kyle (met you...again at the last race)...if you didnt know.  ;)
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Shawn

thanks guys. BD called me and opologised(sp). said the wording was taken wrong.

Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

greenmachine

Quote from: MP on December 04, 2007, 01:31:57 PM
thanks guys. BD called me and opologised(sp). said the wording was taken wrong.


good to hear. I was hoping that was the deal.

JackL

Quote from: MP on December 04, 2007, 01:31:57 PM
thanks guys. BD called me and opologised(sp). said the wording was taken wrong.




Hence the indians name for him.  ;)

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.