MOTOPLEX......??

Started by MudMan, December 04, 2007, 05:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MudMan

Can anyone tell me a little about motoplex and if there is a website I can go to for some information ??

Thanks.
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

greenmachine


JackL

Quote from: MudMan on December 04, 2007, 05:15:43 PM
Can anyone tell me a little about motoplex and if there is a website I can go to for some information ??

Thanks.


Place absolutely rocks, and they have a bulldozer to pull you out in a pinch.  ;) The owner is a great guy as well.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Shawn

Quote from: MudMan on December 04, 2007, 05:15:43 PM
Can anyone tell me a little about motoplex and if there is a website I can go to for some information ??

Thanks.


What do you need to know? I can answer almost anything about the plex.
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

JackL

Quote from: MP on December 04, 2007, 07:14:13 PM
Quote from: MudMan on December 04, 2007, 05:15:43 PM
Can anyone tell me a little about motoplex and if there is a website I can go to for some information ??

Thanks.


What do you need to know? I can answer almost anything about the plex.


If a tree falls there and no one is around to hear it, did it really make any noise?
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.