waresboro

Started by badcompanyracing, November 25, 2007, 08:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

badcompanyracing

Alex, we are racing this weekend right????????????????
so who's coming it's been kinda slow on turnout everybody's hunting i guess..
you should be killed something by now so it's time to come back out and race..
Who's up for it?????????????????????
I know I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
any fla. boys???????????????????
We won't talk to much about them DAWGS ;D ;D ;D ;D
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

badcompanyracing

nobody talking what's up.....
I know a bunch of ya'll sold out but dang you could still speak..
you ain't gotta race in waresboro to have fun all you got to do is show up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

badcompanyracing

what's up everybody scared?????????????????????
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

tribal banshee

i'm still here ;) just haven't been on here in a while since no one has a bike anymore. I'm usually on planet sand now. gonna get back up there once the holidays are over. want to try out a couple of new secrets see if they work :o
  Have a good Christmas!! 
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com